Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

What rings should hammerdin use?
Posted 2004-07-15, 04:31 PM
What rings should i put on my hammerdin?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:58 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post "What rings should hammerdin use?"
SoJ x2

If not then something with mana and FCR.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-15, 05:08 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "SoJ x2 If not then something with..."
aite thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-15, 05:48 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "aite thanks"
Resis, mana and 10fcr is what i think a hammerdin should use

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-15, 05:54 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Resis, mana and 10fcr is what i think a..."
SOJs beat em out though, if you have some faster cast from a HotO or Wiz Spike and maybe ammy.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:09 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "SOJs beat em out though, if you have..."
Especially since SOJ's allow you to put 0 pts in energy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:58 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Especially since SOJ's allow you to put..."
yeah i think imma do 2 soj and i am using hoto to bring cast rate up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-15, 07:04 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "yeah i think imma do 2 soj and i am..."
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 said:
yeah i think imma do 2 soj and i am using hoto to bring cast rate up

I had a HOTO and since I pretty much just use the hammerdin for hell rushing I switched back to the wiz spike. Sure I can get more dammage per hammer with the HOTO but I found most things go down just as fast with the wiz spike. Plus now I don't ever have to worry about mana or resists which can be a pain. Try them both and go with what works for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-15, 07:48 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Resis, mana and 10fcr is what i think a..."
ExT said:
Resis, mana and 10fcr is what i think a hammerdin should use
Pointless, FCR isnt really useful on a hammerdin they have a set rate once you get like 75% cast. Resistances are useful but off a ring it wont help you that much.

I suggest using 1x Bul Kathos Wedding Band for + Skills and alot of life and then use 1x 20 Dex Raven Spiral for a huge stat saver and AR for when you charge which you should use. It also has Cannot be Fozen which is a must.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-07-15, 07:50 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Pointless, FCR isnt really useful on a..."
Um... you have to actually GET the FCR... And FCR is VERY useful on a Hammerdin.

Caps is fun. Besides, Hammerdins dont need AR...
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:25 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Um... you have to actually GET the..."
Tell me how usful is FCR for Hammerdin? For dueler I would see why, everythings else No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga