Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Evil Grin Problem.
Posted 2004-03-06, 11:18 AM
Well, I'm not sure if you need a certain number of posts to have a signature, but when I try editing mine, it says "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature." Is that normal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr.Sarcasm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr.Sarcasm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr.Sarcasm

Posted 2004-03-06, 11:22 AM in reply to Dr.Sarcasm's post "Problem."
Go for 10 posts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-06, 11:39 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Go for 10 posts"
Thanks..I'll get to 10 posts soon (not spam), but not to sound like a stuckup whore,because honestly I dont care about typos or anything..but the rules in the help forum (mainly number 3) have problems. It should be: 3: Do NOT criticize questions in a negative way, if a person asks a question you think is very simple and evident, do not flame the person, because that person might not know the things you do. As I said, I don't mean to sound that I center on things like that, and spend my life looking for errors, I just thought the staff would like to know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr.Sarcasm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr.Sarcasm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr.Sarcasm

Posted 2004-03-06, 11:46 AM in reply to Dr.Sarcasm's post starting "Thanks..I'll get to 10 posts soon (not..."
Aah. Tis all this forum needs, another Grammar Nazi.

Heh heh. Just playin' with ya, babe. T'would be quite the achievement to acquire postcount goals via not spamming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-03-06, 11:53 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Aah. Tis all this forum needs, another..."
Jessifer said:
Aah. Tis all this forum needs, another Grammar Nazi.

Heh heh. Just playin' with ya, babe. T'would be quite the achievement to acquire postcount goals via not spamming.
Wow, I am surprised. His grammar is almost as good as mine. It truly is a conspiracy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-06, 12:03 PM in reply to Dr.Sarcasm's post starting "Thanks..I'll get to 10 posts soon (not..."
Dr.Sarcasm said:
Thanks..I'll get to 10 posts soon (not spam), but not to sound like a stuckup whore,because honestly I dont care about typos or anything..but the rules in the help forum (mainly number 3) have problems. It should be: 3: Do NOT criticize questions in a negative way, if a person asks a question you think is very simple and evident, do not flame the person, because that person might not know the things you do. As I said, I don't mean to sound that I center on things like that, and spend my life looking for errors, I just thought the staff would like to know.
plz f00...dont 'b' a grammer natzy. thnx 4 tha t1p, but grammer nazi's r annoyin. u aint gotta be 1.

Just get ten posts, like Grav said, and you should get your signature...I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-06, 12:10 PM in reply to Dr.Sarcasm's post starting "Thanks..I'll get to 10 posts soon (not..."
I fixed EX-Mania's thread. Welcome to the forum, by the way.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-03-06, 10:15 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "plz f00...dont 'b' a grammer natzy...."
OMG! p|noY!!!!!. I wish i had ten post again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire