Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

How do you make a poll?

Posted 2004-02-19, 09:15 PM
Just need to know how you make one. Please help me out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-19, 09:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "How do you make a poll?"
HandOfHeaven said:
Just need to know how you make one. Please help me out.
When you click on a New Thread only, you will see on the bottom.

Additional Options
Post a Poll
[Yes, post a poll with this thread], ect...

Just click it "yes" type what you need, and hit submit reply, then you will be redirected to the poll options
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-19, 09:19 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "When you click on a New Thread only,..."
LiveWire said:
When you click on a New Thread only, you will see on the bottom.

Additional Options
Post a Poll
[Yes, post a poll with this thread], ect...

Just click it "yes" type what you need, and hit submit reply, then you will be redirected to the poll options
Alright thanks. I will run a test.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-19, 09:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "How do you make a poll?"
http://zelaron.com/forum/newthread.p...ewthread&f=240

Follow that link. It leads you the "New Thread" option. Go down to the very bottom. Look for where it says "Yes! Post a poll!" There is a tiny check box next to it. Check it and it takes you to the Post a Poll page. Just right in the number of options in your poll. And the question you wish to ask.

Damn you LiveWire!!! I'm always slow on the draw....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-19, 09:25 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/newthread.php?d..."
Kuja`s #1 said:
Damn you LiveWire!!! I'm always slow on the draw....
Sorry...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-19, 09:27 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Sorry...:p"
LiveWire said:
Sorry...
i made it. Go vote at it now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-19, 09:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "i made it. Go vote at it now."
HandOfHeaven said:
i made it. Go vote at it now.
REALLY!!?!?!?, Runs to vote...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-19, 10:45 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "REALLY!!?!?!?, Runs to vote..."
Where exactly...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-20, 08:52 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Where exactly...?"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Where exactly...?
Well, it's the only Poll by me, and it's under older consoles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-20, 12:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, it's the only Poll by me, and..."
Question answered. Congrrats, you now know how to make a poll.

Therefore this thread is ~-Closed-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign