Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Angry and Depressed
Posted 2004-04-19, 10:36 AM
After replaying Xenosaga Episode I, I was totally looking forwards to the sequel. Then I found out it was coming out in 2005. I had heard it would come out late 04. Man! Stupid Namco! I have been looking over the pics and details of Episode II, and I was all psyched...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-04-19, 12:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Angry and Depressed"
Same thing with HALO 2, but a different console of course. I feel your pain man. I really do...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-19, 01:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Same thing with HALO 2, but a different..."
Part 2 looks plain awesome. I know how you feel.

I'm also still waiting for friggin' Star Ocean 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-04-19, 02:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Same thing with HALO 2, but a different..."
When Halo 2 comes out, it will be the best day ever.

Me and my friends are the best in our county and we're currently seeking tournaments for the whole state(Halo, of course)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-19, 11:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "When Halo 2 comes out, it will be the..."
Sucks that you have to wait so long for the next Xenosaga. I've been waiting since 2000 for a new Chrono game, so I would be thankful that you've at least got something to look forward to.

Halo 2 is coming out in 2005? Are you guys sure about that?

Heh, Metroid Prime 2, Wind Waker 2 and Star Fox 2 are all coming out this winter. And MP2 will have multiplayer. Boo-ya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-23, 06:15 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Sucks that you have to wait so long for..."
OMG Star Fox2 Will PWN if they dun fuck it up and it resembles the first one.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-23, 06:17 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "OMG Star Fox2 Will PWN if they dun..."
What new chrono game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-29, 06:41 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "What new chrono game?"
Chrono Break I guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-30, 06:09 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "Chrono Break I guess"
Yes, or whatever the hell it will be called if/when it arrives in America.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-01, 07:20 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Yes, or whatever the hell it will be..."
When it comes it comes, so just relax, and forget about games for a while. Or play another game. Theres plenty out there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-05-11, 08:50 AM in reply to uncapped's post starting "When it comes it comes, so just relax,..."
Or wait for this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-05-11, 09:50 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Or wait for this..."
I hope Raziel's pleased.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-05-14, 04:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "I hope Raziel's pleased."
The page ain't loading. What's the news?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-15, 09:26 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "The page ain't loading. What's the..."
Can't find website!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-15, 11:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Can't find website!!!"
RS, what the hell was that article about? The page hasn't loaded since you posted the link.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-16, 05:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "RS, what the hell was that article..."
Prolly news article on the supposed "Chrono Brake or Chrono Break".
Page wont work for me either.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide