Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

I think it's time to give up, now.
Posted 2013-02-11, 04:34 PM
I suppose I'll commit suicide. Are there any slow, not-so-painful was to do it? I want to go unnoticed, until the last minute, and maybe have the chance to change my mind, so I don't want anything instant, like weapons or drinking a thing of bleach. Starving would be noticed, as well, as I simply like to eat, and everyone I know likes to cook.
I'm considering continuous food poisoning.

I'm not able to be talked out of this, so if you attempt that, I'll simply ask /b/ or some fuckers on Gaia.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2013-02-11, 05:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post "I think it's time to give up, now."
Start smoking cigarettes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-12, 07:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post "I think it's time to give up, now."
I see so many of these threads on /b/. You're a pussy and weakling and you won't kill yourself and if you were you wouldn't be asking for advice. You'd be searching for ways to do it and leaving no indication of it coming. But that's not going to happen.

Fuck off, Skurai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-12, 07:45 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I see so many of these threads on /b/. ..."
As someone here posted on Zelaron a long time ago... Tie your pubes together and hang yourself with them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2013-02-13, 12:38 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "As someone here posted on Zelaron a..."
I like that one. Or he can become a bug chaser and get infected with HIV and never take any medications. That could lead to a slow, agonizing death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-13, 10:39 PM in reply to Skurai's post "I think it's time to give up, now."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I suppose I'll commit suicide. Are there any slow, not-so-painful was to do it? I want to go unnoticed, until the last minute, and maybe have the chance to change my mind, so I don't want anything instant, like weapons or drinking a thing of bleach. Starving would be noticed, as well, as I simply like to eat, and everyone I know likes to cook.
I'm considering continuous food poisoning.

I'm not able to be talked out of this, so if you attempt that, I'll simply ask /b/ or some fuckers on Gaia.
You're an idiot.

-----------------

Having had my severe highs and lows with manic depression, the thought of suicide does bounce around in my brain. It's like an unwanted house guest; it should leave and never come back. The single most selfish act that one could do. All you are doing is looking for attention. Find something with a relatively high LD50 and ingest half of that amount over a period of time. I guarantee it will be a slow and painful death. Moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-14, 10:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You're an idiot. -----------------..."
I haven't considered suicide as a fix for depression in a long time. These days when I contemplate suicide, it has nothing to do with being unhappy with my situation and everything to do with having no hope in our species and not wanting to see what we do during my lifetime. Things seem to be getting worse on a daily basis. Sometimes I think the quick release in death would make it all easier than watching everything go to shit and feeling like I can't do anything about it. Our species, or more specifically the people in it, are getting more and more stupid as time passes. Friends that I used to consider intelligent and rational thinkers are among them, and that scares me more than anything. I think some part of me is scared that if I hang around, the same thing is going to happen to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-14, 03:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't considered suicide as a fix..."
But K_A... it already has.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-02-14, 04:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "But K_A... it already has."
To some degree it has, yeah, but I like to think it's the pot and not society influencing me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-14, 04:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "To some degree it has, yeah, but I like..."
You're one of the most bitter and cynical people I know. And I know the internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-02-14, 11:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're one of the most bitter and..."
It's rather fascinating, isn't it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-15, 11:18 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're one of the most bitter and..."
Grav said: [Goto]
You're one of the most bitter and cynical people I know. And I know the internet.
Nobody cares what you think Mr. Messiah Complex. Why don't you go fix some more broken girls with the awesomeness that is you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-15, 03:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nobody cares what you think Mr. Messiah..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Nobody cares what you think Mr. Messiah Complex. Why don't you go fix some more broken girls with the awesomeness that is you?

Even if this was my M.O., it's still better than simply hating everyone and everything. Hiding behind the shield of nihilism is not a replacement for goals or personal responsibility.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2013-02-15, 05:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Even if this was my M.O., it's still..."
I'm going to need some citation on the fact that I hate everyone and everything. Perhaps you are drawing conclusions based on preconceived notions rather than actual data.

Wouldn't mind some citation on me replacing my goals and personal responsibility with nihilism, too. I have plenty of goals I'm actively working toward and I don't blame my personal problems on anyone but myself. Unless you can somehow prove otherwise, you're full of shit.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2013-02-15 at 05:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-15, 06:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm going to need some citation on the..."
Well, at least you hate yourself in addition to everything else. That's well-rounded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2013-02-15, 10:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well, at least you hate yourself in..."
Ooh! Ooh! Analyze me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-16, 12:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well, at least you hate yourself in..."
What the fuck is your problem, man? You must really need an ego boost or something. You seem to have a hardon for me. I never implied that I hate myself or anyone else, in fact I actively keep hate out of my life because it is like cancer. If you're going to profess to know me, at least educate yourself. If you continue after this I'm going to assume you are trolling and handle it appropriately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-16, 01:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ooh! Ooh! Analyze me!"
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Ooh! Ooh! Analyze me!
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2013-02-16, 01:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What the fuck is your problem, man? ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
What the fuck is your problem, man? You must really need an ego boost or something. You seem to have a hardon for me. I never implied that I hate myself or anyone else, in fact I actively keep hate out of my life because it is like cancer. If you're going to profess to know me, at least educate yourself. If you continue after this I'm going to assume you are trolling and handle it appropriately.

I don't know what to say to this but it's not like you to get so upset. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2013-02-16, 10:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "F0yFyW7Ysps"
I laughed. I really needed it too. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack