Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Harry Potter, Monday!
Posted 2007-07-06, 05:21 PM
So I get to see Harry Potter 5 on monday, I feel like a celebrity getting to see it early like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-06, 05:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Harry Potter, Monday!"
Hahaha, be sure to tell everyone how he dies...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-06, 05:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahaha, be sure to tell everyone how he..."
Come again?

Methinks you're thinking about HP7, rather than the film version of HP5.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-06, 05:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Come again? Methinks you're..."
Methinks D3v just doesn't know WTF he's talking about, honestly.

Either way, I get to see it first, nyaa!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-06, 07:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I got the intel son! .. Here's the..."
*sigh*...i need a new penis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-07-07, 07:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Harry Potter, Monday!"
I hate you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-07-09, 01:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Harry Potter, Monday!"
I had to sign a release 2 days ago stating that I will not sell harry potter before the release date.

I don't think it mentioned anywhere that I cant read the end and spoil it for everyone on the internet.

I don't think I'm working that night though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-07-09, 07:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Harry Potter, Monday!"
g4u................
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-09, 03:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I had to sign a release 2 days ago..."
I'm not going to be touching the internet until I'm done reading Harry Potter 7. At work, I'm going to be listening to my ipod unless absolutely necessary to stop. At home, I'll have the TV off and internet off for as long as it takes for me to read it. The only thing I'm really nervous about is I'm going to a midnight release and if some douchebag ruins it there I'm seriously going to stomp on his face until he can't breathe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-09, 03:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not going to be touching the..."
Dude, Harry Potter is a children's book for ages 12-15...

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-09, 03:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, Harry Potter is a children's book..."
And you're kinda dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-09, 05:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, Harry Potter is a children's book..."
D3V said:
Dude, Harry Potter is a children's book for ages 12-15...
The books are well written and have an engaging storyline, I know many adults who enjoy them as much as the kids do.

...Abby has had the book on preorder for months, and will be attending a midnight release as well. The books are good, but I dunno if I'd go run out for one like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-09, 08:14 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The books are well written and have an..."
Never read a book or watched a movie. Just never was in the mood. maybe i should start.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-09, 08:39 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Never read a book or watched a movie...."
Don't get me wrong, they're geared for children in the late Grammar School to earlier High School range, but they're not too bad for younger adults either.

Think of them as you might think of some family movies, somewhere between Pixar films and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-09, 09:07 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Don't get me wrong, they're geared for..."
Well, I've been reading them for a long while, starting probably in late middle school. The series has been coming out for a long while, so that age group is now older but still interested in the phenominal books.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-09, 09:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, I've been reading them for a long..."
I had only heard of them a few years ago when I was like 20 or so. They're good, but the fantasy used isn't really my style. I prefer grittier types present in AD&D and such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-10, 01:31 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I had only heard of them a few years..."
My store got their harry potter in today.

It's heavily packaged with a huge notice that says STRICT RELEASE DATE: DO NOT SELL UNTIL 12:01 7/21/07"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-07-10, 12:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, I've been reading them for a long..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Well, I've been reading them for a long while, starting probably in late middle school. The series has been coming out for a long while, so that age group is now older but still interested in the phenominal books.
Yeah, and I used to watch DragonBall Z around the same time and was keeping up with the storyline, but then I grew out of it, like most kids my age.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-10, 12:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, and I used to watch DragonBall Z..."
I pity you, D3v.

I may not be a child anymore, but I don't have to be old either. When the time comes, I've got my shit together, but I can still have fun too.

I'm not going to be one of those old people who don't play video games and shit like that because it's "for kids." I plan to be like this for the rest of my life, I definately don't plan on getting old, or acting old, rather.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-10, 01:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I pity you, D3v. I may not be a..."
I never said anything about video games, lol, Just harry potter. I.. suppose. Amongst other things.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V