Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Do you like...
Posted 2016-05-07, 04:06 AM
Tacos? How about tacos and burritos?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2016-05-07, 09:50 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Do you like..."
Burritos are generally superior to tacos, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2016-05-08, 12:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Burritos are generally superior to..."
Breakfast tacos are better than breakfast burritos. It's a ratio thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2016-05-10, 07:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Breakfast tacos are better than..."
Burracos, go hybrid man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2016-05-11, 12:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Burracos, go hybrid man."
What would that even mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2016-05-11, 04:49 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "What would that even mean?"
Taco + Burrito + Slap Chop?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2016-05-12, 10:00 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Taco + Burrito + Slap Chop? ..."
I can't even
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2016-05-19, 04:35 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I can't even"
Can you odd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2016-05-19, 06:33 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Can you odd"
I can undefined
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2016-05-30, 03:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I can undefined"
I love tacos. Burritos are too bean filled for my liking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2016-05-30, 05:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I love tacos. Burritos are too bean..."
Beans are not required to be included in burritos. Jalisco style burritos are meat of your choice, lettuce, tomato inside, covered with chile con carne. Rice and beans on the side optional.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2016-05-31, 12:48 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Beans are not required to be included..."
I've only known of bean filled burritos. That does sound delicious though. They can keep the lettuce though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2016-06-05, 01:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've only known of bean filled..."
90% of the burritos I consume are breakfast burritos. Thinking of beans in them is weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2016-06-05, 10:26 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "90% of the burritos I consume are..."
Potato and egg with bean and cheese is pretty good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2016-06-16, 12:17 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "90% of the burritos I consume are..."
I didn't consider breakfast burritos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2016-06-16, 07:23 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I didn't consider breakfast burritos."
Because they aren't worth consideration. Breakfast tacos have a better filling to tortilla ratio.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2016-06-16, 08:39 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Because they aren't worth..."
If there's one certainty, it's that quesadillas are superior to both tacos and burritos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2016-06-17, 04:41 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "If there's one certainty, it's that..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
If there's one certainty, it's that quesadillas are superior to both tacos and burritos.

He has a point..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2016-06-17, 11:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "He has a point.."
What about quesaritos?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2016-06-22, 12:51 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "What about quesaritos?"
WetWired said: [Goto]
What about quesaritos?
Too much flavor. Then again, my experience was restricted to Chipotle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow