Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

life suck when u get back stab by friend
Posted 2003-01-19, 09:06 PM
any body got back stab by a friend?? i sure did last night... he sent me this body pop on msn and what it did it press ALT+TAB and went in my game where my friend was and it drop everything i was wearing but i was lucky that the hack didnt press W to switch to my attack stuff but i did lose allot of stuff well probebly to u all it isnt much but to me it was allot
i lost my
2 ist in my ali baba (isted ali baba)
4 ist in my monarch shield(isted monarch)
2 occy ring
pwartrave
pchance guard
skullder
Shako
Tgods
35% mf amy.
to me this is allot cause i dont ahve anything to get my stuff back i dont have a ZON or Barb or Druid to sell there stuff and get my stuff back i only got my Um SS and my Occulus and a Eth Ith balrog blade... if u got any coments on my message ...think its all blug or crap well write post anything u feal i dont mind i just want to see whats u poeple reaction to this...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Naked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNaked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Naked_Slave

Posted 2003-01-19, 09:11 PM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
I had a valor stolen by a clan member, back when that was one of the best things I had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:18 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
the whole point on d2 is not to trust someone unless u know them in real life and dont dl something someone tells u to cause its always going to do something very very very bad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:50 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
trust? easy gain easy lost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-20, 01:01 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
Yeah....

Cant trust anyone nowdays...

My friend, im not naming any names...

Lost 08 valor, bug string, 3 havoc jewels, ith bow, and a lot mroe... im just pointing out SOME bigggies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-20, 01:14 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
My best bnet buddy, backstabbed me. Stole my whole zon set up, ith, 64ll ammy,...perfect ber shaft...But i'm glad it happened now. It taught me a lesson, and that lesson is you can't trust anyone you cant go see in person. Because if i knew that person in real life i would of kicked his fucking ass got my shit back and smashed his computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-20, 03:09 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
your on west, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-20, 03:12 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
Is who on west? :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-20, 03:12 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-20, 03:22 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
Yes, i'm west all the way!!!
Back on topic : Being back stabbed by a friend isn't all that bad...You learn who your friends are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-20, 03:23 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
Well....

Im still friends with that friend rofl a game cant split a friendship up...

K_A come in here this is a kodak film moment, its nice and happy =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-20, 03:26 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
If it was a REAL friend, it'd be a different story, i'm talkin' about the people you meet in battle.net chat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-20, 03:47 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
rofl, no hes on zelaron i dont know him in R/L im going to bed, its fucking 5 am lol im a loser ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-20, 06:32 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
I know how it feels.... yesterday my friend told me to download a sojmaker that he made..... well, I didnt bother downloading it because I knew it was a scam, it said you can only make 5 sojs per account and 2 occy rings per account...... ya right!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-20, 06:58 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
lol friends these days...tell them to stick a corkscrew in there ass and suck there moms dick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-20, 08:15 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
yea but the Friend Who back stab me was a guy i know... guy who i go to school with,same class,we go snowboarding every friday (well not nemore) iam still being friends with him so i can f*ck!ng revenge myself well yea ne one can hook me up with some crap? iam on East Naked_Slave is my account right now i got my litle Buriza and Valk helm and titans and all that worth Shit so but iam gonna do some Mf runs i still got abit of mf with my Charms and my Occulus and Um'ed SS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Naked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNaked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Naked_Slave

Posted 2003-01-20, 08:15 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
Yeah getting backstabbed by a friend sucks, you of all poeple should know slaynish......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-20, 08:49 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
knight you don't have friends stfu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-20, 09:07 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
omfg i hate farking backstaber they sux they sux to the core. this
remind me that my friend steal my account and he pertend that he didn't.. i saw my 139def "um" shako and 189shafstop on his sorc and he say he use 5 soj traded it... he keep some of my item on another account which i dunno what account name.. damn it.. that time i feel like quiting diablo.. so sad... *sob* *sob*

sorry.. if i'm telling grandfather story.. but i just wanna let everyone know, which will make me feel better... anyway those item buy a good friend true colour..
let your emery be your best friend, my boss says.

Last edited by JinYL; 2003-01-20 at 09:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2003-01-20, 09:16 AM in reply to Naked_Slave's post "life suck when u get back stab by friend"
sorry i stole someone's acct once it was a friend's then i gave it back tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin