Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post people with problems
Posted 2003-12-25, 10:46 PM

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-25, 11:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
There was that lady who hit a person, and he wasn't dead. She just parked the car in the garage and went inside while he screamed for a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-12-25, 11:13 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
I wonder what happened to that plane...it looks like freddy kruger just got doen slashing at it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:08 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
Yes, and the lines are so uniform, I wonder the same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:13 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
It mighta fell straight down and folden in on itself, or maybe just fucked up the design, and made it look like it crahsed by drawing black lines on it. and smashing in the front with a baseball bat.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:16 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
Haha I like the boat it looks fun, I'm gonna try that some day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:17 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
for some odd reason i cant stop lauging at the last picture
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:21 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
Yeah I was just laughin at the same thing, Its funny cuz theres alotta deer where I live and I've always wanted to run one of those fuckers over ... cuz like You'll be driving down the road and they'll run out of the way, and at the last damn second they'll RUN THE HELL BACK AND JUMP RIGHT ACROSS YOUR CAR fucking have to slam on the brakes and swurve out of the way, its so gay...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:23 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
I was once hit by a deer...

Wasn't in a car though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-12-26, 02:45 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
...uhh... that plane looks like someone used a giant can opener on it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-26, 07:28 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
All red x's ... :_/

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-12-26, 09:59 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
Hey...would it be allright if I posted 5 times in a row so I could upload pictures directly to zelaron?

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-12-26 at 10:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:47 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
Adrenachrome said:
All red x's ... :_/

Tis all I see as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-27, 01:25 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
Well...they're back now. Last one is my favorite also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-27, 11:05 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
dam that was a nice dodge ram though....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-27, 11:34 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
They r all so fucking funny. I bet they were all women drivers. heh heh.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2003-12-28, 04:00 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
Ty-Rant said:
They r all so fucking funny. I bet they were all women drivers. heh heh.
thats what my dad would say....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-28, 03:43 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "people with problems"
tru dat. But yea, everybody except for women would say that.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide