Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-03-08, 11:12 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "It's not about what I think though, on..."
There are homosexual animals...and homosexual manimals like mantralord! GRRROWWL!!

Sorry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-03-09, 01:21 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "There are homosexual animals...and..."
Mantralord, I'm sorry, but you are apparently a Jew lover.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-03-09, 02:14 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Then explain AIDS douchebag... AIDS..."
kaos said:
Then explain AIDS douchebag...
Because we all know that AIDS is a result of improper wiping etiquette.

For fuck's sake...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-09, 11:21 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Because we all know that AIDS is a..."
Either way, kagom has a story about a fox and an otter, both male, having sex and acting like humans.

I must say, this is quite strange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-09, 06:01 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "You used to blindly defend Catholocism,..."
I'm not trying to tell you how to think or what to think. I'm just saying look into Zoroaster and Buddha. There's parallels. If you don't want to look into it, that's fine. I'm not going to say you're wrong for not listening to me or anything like that. As for the AIDs thing, that's what we had learned in Biology. Sorry if we weren't taught the same damned thing as you were. As for being a furry, what's the big deal? To you and others, it entails of a psychological problem, to me it's just another thing to do to meet people. I may find it erotic, but it's really another way of meeting people to me.

Also, good that you can think for youself. I can too. It's not a very difficult process in the least bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-09, 06:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Either way, kagom has a story about a..."
Quite strange indeed. But is it as strange as a man with a horn up his ass? Is it as strange as a 500 pound crack addict attempting to pass a bowel movement? Maybe, maybe not. What says and thinks you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-09, 06:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Quite strange indeed. But is it as..."
KagomJack said:
Quite strange indeed. But is it as strange as a man with a horn up his ass? Is it as strange as a 500 pound crack addict attempting to pass a bowel movement? Maybe, maybe not. What says and thinks you?
Where the fuck did that come from?

I have to agree with KA on this one; you are a strange/sick individual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-09, 06:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Where the fuck did that come from? ..."
Yeah, he's really quite disgusting actually. He's the kind of person I would violently abuse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-09, 07:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, he's really quite disgusting..."
His butt that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-09, 08:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "His butt that is."
With a shotgun, yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-09, 08:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Where the fuck did that come from? ..."
That was just to be stupid. I had no real comment to add, so I said that instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-09, 10:01 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "With a shotgun, yes."
Well I call mine a steeldriver, if you prefer shotgun thats cool too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-10-10, 10:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That was just to be stupid. I had no..."
*cocks shotgun*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-10-10, 11:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "*cocks shotgun*"
Stop reviving dead threads goddammit >=E
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-10-11, 09:39 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Stop reviving dead threads goddammit..."
LMAO. Sorry, that could have been my fault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-11, 11:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LMAO. Sorry, that could have been my..."
i blame thanatos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-11, 11:52 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "*cocks shotgun*"
Never saw this thread before, however it made me laugh a lot, great bump.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-10-11, 07:03 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Never saw this thread before, however..."
Wow. I leave for one year and look at the things I miss. That's some funny shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2006-10-11, 07:40 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Wow. I leave for one year and look at..."
You guys are jerks.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-10-12, 08:14 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "You guys are jerks."
Awww... boo hoo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos