Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Favorite Webcomics?
Posted 2009-05-23, 04:23 AM
Right now I am reading Brawl in the Family.
http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-23, 05:19 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Favorite Webcomics?"
XKCD, of course, and I visit Cyanide and Happiness every now and then. Finally, who can say no to Garfield Minus Garfield?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-05-23, 11:00 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "http://megatokyo.com..."
Aww shit ya! I forgot about 8 bit theater. Thanks WetWired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-24, 09:54 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Favorite Webcomics?"
I haven't really read any comics since I started playing WoW, but a few that I was religiously into were:

www.leasticoulddo.com
www.bobandgeorge.com
www.somethingpositive.net
www.megatokyo.com
www.reallifecomics.com
www.nuklearpower.com
www.sinfest.net
www.machall.com
www.penny-arcade.com
www.go-girly.com (Rated R, so you know, for nudity, being sexually explicit, and for lesbianism)
www.manatheater.com
Sexylosers.com, which I won't povide a quick-link for because of its sexually graphic and questionable nature. If you're that interested, type it in. But have a vomit-bucket ready for a few of the strips.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-12, 12:31 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Favorite Webcomics?"
um yeah stop killing your brain with shitty comics and read an actual book for once
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShadowFox22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadowFox22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShadowFox22

Posted 2009-06-12, 09:08 AM in reply to ShadowFox22's post starting "um yeah stop killing your brain with..."
Any recommendations, ShadowFox22? Maybe something by Bill O'Reilly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-12, 04:21 PM in reply to ShadowFox22's post starting "um yeah stop killing your brain with..."
Wonderful first impression.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-12, 10:40 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Favorite Webcomics?"
Xkcd, Least I Could Do, Ctrl+alt+del, pvponline, Sheldon.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-06-13, 03:18 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Xkcd, Least I Could Do, Ctrl+alt+del,..."
www.megatokyo.com and www.penny-arcade.com are the two I used to follow (but now I usually have my image turned off at work, so I don't read them anymore).

At home I mostly read scans.. if and when I read them.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-13, 10:00 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Xkcd, Least I Could Do, Ctrl+alt+del,..."
I used to read Least I Could Do.

Strange stuff...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-13, 02:05 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I used to read Least I Could Do. ..."
Achewood. Gold from 2003-2007. Boring after that.

The woman I bone reads Girl Genius, but I don't know anything about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-13, 06:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Achewood. (www.achewood.com) Gold from..."
Has anyone read any of The Order of the Stick? A friend recently sent me a link, and I want to know what it's like before pouring an afternoon into 662 strips.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-06-13, 06:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Has anyone read any of The Order of the..."
qwantz comics, anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven