Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Need to Find my Gaming Laptop!
Posted 2009-08-11, 11:15 AM
(no idea if this is the correct thread, so please feel free to move it)

Goal: I want to find a gaming laptop that can play WoW. Thats it, as long as it can hit WoW decently, i'll be happy. That, and maybe maplestory and some cd games such as battlefield and whatnot. (age of empires 3)

Budget: about 600-800 Dollars, The lower the better really...

Screen size, Don't mind as long as its 15 inches and up.

weight: don't care

HD: enough to hold a couple of photos and the game, doesn't have to be anything crazy.

The computer is going to be for surfing the web, doing some work, and playing those couple of games. I just want it to be reliable in doing its job. I've been looking and i don't really know what i should be looking for to be honest. (i wouldn't mind building it, but i've never built one, and i have no idea where to start, so i would need some serious help with that. But i do have the free time to build it :P)

So if anyone can help me look, send me links, or show me how to build it or whatever. I would be eternally gratefull, and (if you want) will write your name on the bottom of it with a sharpie, take a picture, and send it to you ROFL.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2009-08-13, 07:41 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post "Need to Find my Gaming Laptop!"
You can't build a laptop. Well, it can be done, but it is definitely not worth the effort, and it generally ends up being more expensive than buying one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn