Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-02-19, 11:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You've smoked yourself retarded, brah...."
Finally quit smoknig weed!!!!!!!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2009-02-20, 12:04 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Finally quit smoknig weed!!!!!!!"
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Finally quit smoknig weed!!!!!!!
I've done that about 6 times now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-02-20, 03:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've done that about 6 times now."
Wow...... remind me never to get into that stuff
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-02-20, 04:47 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Wow...... remind me never to get into..."
Asamin, if I really wanted to quit I would. I have quit for a period of time before when I ultimately had to. It's not hard to quit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-02-20, 05:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Asamin, if I really wanted to quit I..."
For some it's easier then others...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-21, 04:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "For some it's easier then others..."
Obtained 13 double bars of Xanax...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-23, 12:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Obtained 13 double bars of Xanax..."
I've quit a couple of times, not that I even had to, just wanted to.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-02-23, 11:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've quit a couple of times, not that I..."
1 x 1 mg Xanax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-02-24, 10:57 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Obtained 13 double bars of Xanax..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Obtained 13 double bars of Xanax...
thats crazy

ive waked and baked the past week or so straight.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-13, 11:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "thats crazy ive waked and baked the..."
Ate 15mgs of klonopin last night, drank maybe 5 beers, smoked a blunt.

barely a buzz.

I need to stop for awhile, so I CAN FUCKING GET HIGH GOD DAMNIT!

But I'm too addicted....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-14, 09:19 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ate 15mgs of klonopin last night, drank..."
1 x 1mg xanax. Felt quite relaxed, and I'm managing to keep my tolerance way low by spacing them out by a few days. Hopefully I don't develop a tolerance too soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-14, 10:26 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "1 x 1mg xanax. Felt quite relaxed, and..."
Roughly 10 or so beers and 3 blunts last night. Fun time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-03-17, 12:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Roughly 10 or so beers and 3 blunts..."
Same here. We're on spring break down here, fuk yeah. And bought a new bong.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-03-17, 12:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Same here. We're on spring break down..."
2 x 1mg Xanax. I'm seriously floating right now.

Also it has been a little over a year since I quit smoking pot habitually...I don't count the blackout drunken nights where someone was forcing a bong on me last fall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-17, 02:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "2 x 1mg Xanax. I'm seriously floating..."
Ah, and we finally have salvia. I still have not done it, but my siblings have and another relative and friend have also tried it out for the first times, all varying about the same experience. Hahaha.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-03-17, 03:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ah, and we finally have salvia. I still..."
I am now prescribed to Xanax.

<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-17, 10:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I am now prescribed to Xanax. <3"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I am now prescribed to Xanax.

<3
How in the fuck did this happen? For the strangest reason that I just cannot place, I do not think this will end well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-03-18, 07:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How in the fuck did this happen? For..."
I doubt it's even true

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-03-18, 08:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I doubt it's even true"
I'm a manipulative fuck that's how =P. And D3v, since you're not believing I'll get you a picture of my script. But for right now I'll just get you a pic of my Xanax. Asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:11 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm a manipulative fuck that's how =P...."
Here ya go.

::EDIT:: I guess the pic didn't turn out too well. Stupid cellyphone. Here's a pic off of pharmer.org

Attached Images
File Type: jpg w00t.JPG (73.4 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by -Spector-; 2009-03-18 at 09:15 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-