Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

why is my post count stuck
Posted 2005-10-18, 10:36 AM
my post count is stuck?!?!? why?? i know ive posted like 50x but its stuck at 34...what the hell is going on?? im so confused...someone touch me in my happy places so i wont be sad no more and tell me why its stuck like it is.....it hurts my feelings...it makes me a sad panda....
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-18, 10:37 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post "why is my post count stuck"
oh so now the fucking thing changes...wtf is up with that??? im angry....ahhh!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-18, 11:15 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "oh so now the fucking thing..."
Steve harrris will touch u in a happy place with no charge!!!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-10-18, 11:17 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post "why is my post count stuck"
1dumMan said:
my post count is stuck?!?!? why?? i know ive posted like 50x but its stuck at 34...what the hell is going on?? im so confused...someone touch me in my happy places so i wont be sad no more and tell me why its stuck like it is.....it hurts my feelings...it makes me a sad panda....

Posts made in the WRT are not counted.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-18, 11:18 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Posts made in the WRT are not counted."
ill count them tho
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-10-18, 12:29 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "ill count them tho"
and yes, I will touch you in any happy place
free of charge, except the knees, which will be 3 dollars
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
steveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensteveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

steveharris666

Posted 2005-10-18, 06:12 PM in reply to steveharris666's post starting "and yes, I will touch you in any happy..."
steveharris666 said:
and anything above the neck, which equals a hefty load. Hahaha i said hefty load to steve
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-18, 08:43 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "and anything above the neck, which..."
Pervert.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-18, 08:48 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Pervert."
Bukakee-ee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-10-18, 08:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Bukakee-ee."
Mmm, salty.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-18, 08:58 PM in reply to steveharris666's post starting "and yes, I will touch you in any happy..."
steveharris666 said:
ill give you 2 fitty.....thats 2 dollas and fitty cents... hows that? common harris...touch my knees...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-18, 11:29 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "ill give you 2 fitty.....thats 2 dollas..."
I'll pay you $2.50 to get down on your knees.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-19, 01:26 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I'll pay you $2.50 to get down on your..."
and build a sand castle?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-10-19, 06:44 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "and build a sand castle?"
Also, posts don't count in the Test Forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-10-19, 12:03 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "and build a sand castle?"
i like making sand castles....if you give me 2.50 to make one ill take it...u got urself a deal buddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-20, 12:30 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "i like making sand castles....if you..."
yes then we can inter it in the contest! We will take First place!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-10-21, 12:00 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "yes then we can inter it in the..."
glory_gamer said:
yes then we can inter it in the contest! We will take First place!!!
nice spelling
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
steveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensteveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

steveharris666

Posted 2005-10-21, 11:07 PM in reply to steveharris666's post starting "nice spelling"
Inter it in a spelling contest, how does one go about doing that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-10-21, 11:55 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Inter it in a spelling contest, how..."
sue_13 said:
Inter it in a spelling contest, how does one go about doing that?

Enter. You lose.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-22, 04:19 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Enter. You lose."
Iyi Eci Criam Big Beg Jrwakibord Sui Stivi And Tetus Comi On~!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer