Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post Constriction Ring...
Posted 2002-11-10, 01:25 AM
Just curious, I plan on purchasing a Constriction Ring soon on USEast. I need to know exactly how much they are. My last offer to 3 different people was 2 WFs and 10 sojs, and they seemed skeptical. Can they really be more expensive than 90 sojs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-10, 01:55 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
trade hack spoofs......

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-10, 04:29 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
err? there are constriction rings out there, i know that, most are dupes, but their still out there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-10, 04:45 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
i said nothing of a dupe i said spoof.

if you get one cool.

make sure the guy you get it from moves it around the trade screen before you trade.

the only ones ive seen were trade hack fakes.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-10, 03:02 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
what constiriction rings do i havent seen one yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Unregistered

Posted 2002-11-10, 04:13 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
http://www.diabloii.net/items/uniques/armor-rings.shtml

Ah, the magic of diabloii.net...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-11-10, 04:22 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
oh, i knew that adrenachrom. ahhh, ill be so happy when i find one.... 100%mf, 100% to all resists, 15% to max resists, and other shit i dont remember and am too lazy to click on the link above.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-11, 05:26 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
hehe nto many of them around on europe.. ive seen one.. he wanted full inv of wfs
better to regret having tried... then to regret not having tried at all

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2002-11-11, 05:55 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
Ouch, holy shit thats expensive...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-11, 05:59 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
yea very... i guess ppl forgot to dupe then im duping times :P

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2002-11-11, 05:59 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
im off to see if duping section actually found a dupe... it looks like they just discuss never actually find a duping method :P

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dugrim

Posted 2002-11-11, 06:12 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
Yeah, well, even if they did get a dupe, it wouldn't be told to the public on this board, only certain people with certain priviledges would get to know how to do it.

I guess its safe to say that we know there is a dupe method if the mods and higher up people offer to give away good shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-11, 11:41 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IT'S CONSTRICTING MORON GEEEEEEZ
I wonder how long you would live, with a bullet in your gut....
I wonder how much Sh!t you'd talk, if your throat was cut.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apocolypze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApocolypze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apocolypze

Posted 2002-11-11, 12:29 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
constricting ring... those arent even turned on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2002-11-11, 12:52 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
Yeah, but they exist...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-11, 01:31 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
Yeah, uh...how does that work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-11-13, 07:21 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
They are just hacked items, like oculus rings and ith items. Not even worth 1 gold IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mazuli is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMazuli is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mazuli

Posted 2002-11-13, 08:45 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
actually rumour is that for about 1 hour back in v1.07 they were enabled during a patch installation one person found it
and just as of a few months ago the finder of that ring had got them duped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-14, 02:54 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
Actually, from what I know, it was 1.07 that they appeared. I didnt hear how, just that they appeared around then.

Btw Mazuli, your wrong they are NOT hacked items, they are duped items. there is a big difference between the two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-14, 03:45 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Constriction Ring..."
Blizzard employees finding an interesting way to make money.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome