Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-12-27, 01:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If you thought that was 'hilarious',..."
Minor Grievance: Thanatos just isn't funny anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-27, 01:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Minor Grievance: Thanatos just isn't..."
How is that a grievance to you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-27, 01:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How is that a grievance to you?"
It detracts from the quality of my participatory experience on Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-27, 01:30 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It detracts from the quality of my..."
The same could be said of you. You used to be hilarious, and I honestly mean that. Then you turned emo which is why we have the Life Discussion forum in the first place, and now you're one big arrogant schmuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-27, 01:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Meth is a hell of a drug, TR."
*Cocaine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-27, 01:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "*Cocaine"
Awww, I thought I would appeal to your faculties by using a pop culture reference! Too bad. Let's stop shitting all over this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-27, 01:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Awww, I thought I would appeal to your..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Awww, I thought I would appeal to your faculties by using a pop culture reference! Too bad. Let's stop shitting all over this thread.
That's a good idea, especially when you came right after Willkill and pile on more shit that isn't intended for here..

Quote:
I actually thought this was hilarious.

I think I've got D3v and Thanatos pretty much down pat, now. D3v reverts to what I'll now term "pattycake mode" when he gets his ass handed to him, and Thanatos slowly ducks away with the ever-clever "You used to be funny [emoticon]" line.

Birds of a feather pussy out together.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-27, 01:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Awww, I thought I would appeal to your..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Awww, I thought I would appeal to your faculties by using a pop culture reference!
You tried to but it's actually "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" not meth.

Grav said:
Let's stop shitting all over this thread
That's basically what I told WillKill when he flamed me for no good reason. Jesus Christ....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You tried to but it's actually "Cocaine..."
Thanatos said:
You tried to but it's actually "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" not meth.
I used the often-quoted family guy version.

Thanatos said:
That's basically what I told WillKill when he flamed me for no good reason. Jesus Christ....
Well don't be such a hypocrite then!
This is said in jest, but can't you imagine D3v doing this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's D3V not D3v, numbnuts! Hah! You..."
It's alright. It's theraputic to flame you guys. TEE HEEE. Calling me gay? How third grade of you. You are the supreme judge of flame. BTW, Thanatos started this one by "owning" me about a girl I went on a date with, played with her tits/made out with her, and then she told me she wanted to be friends. So I figured that was an alright enough grievance to return some hate :P.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2007-12-27 at 02:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's alright. It's theraputic to flame..."
This is going nowhere...

My minor grievance: Crazy ex-girlfriends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is going nowhere... My minor..."
Reading this thread is a grievance..

that and I don't get off work 'til 6

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's D3V not D3v, numbnuts! Hah! You..."
D3V said:
It's D3V not D3v, numbnuts! Hah! You spelt it wrongz0rz.

Though, I agree with Thanatos, if you have a problem make a thread in the Flame Forum, don't just go around trolling every post that somebody you don't like makes, it makes you look like the tool, nobody wants to read most of the garbage you post, reguardless.
WHAT. WHAT. GOD THE HIPOCRICY IS GOING TO DROWN US ALL.

Fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's alright. It's theraputic to flame..."
I totally forgot about that... come on.. you have to admint you did get a tad bit owned by her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WHAT. WHAT. GOD THE HIPOCRICY IS..."
The humid cold and snow are wrecking my winter. Ugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I totally forgot about that... come..."
Thanatos said:
I totally forgot about that... come on.. you have to admint you did get a tad bit owned by her.
The only reason why you could interpret it as me getting owned is because I'm a sweet guy and I don't believe in fucking around with girls I don't want to date. But for the average guy getting to play with a hot 18-year-old's tits would be fun enough, but I actually did have some semblance of a crush on her so it was ownage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:58 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The only reason why you could interpret..."
So I was right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-27, 03:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WHAT. WHAT. GOD THE HIPOCRICY IS..."
!King_Amazon! said:
WHAT. WHAT. GOD THE HIPOCRICY IS GOING TO DROWN US ALL.

Fuck.
I need a permanent /sarcasm tag at the end of my posts.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-27, 03:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I need a permanent /sarcasm tag at the..."
And you all need to get out of here and into the Flame Forum.

---

Grievance - Having a haircut tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-02, 02:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And you all need to get out of here and..."
Have to go back to work tomorrow...which is actually today (it's 4:45 am EST right now).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller