Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2002-12-06, 10:37 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
How much stre and dex for the assn then? like around how much? dont say a lot and crap give figures ^-^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-12-07, 09:45 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
Well, enough to equip, but I believe I need dex for blocking. And Assassin also gets damage bonuses from both Str and Dex, so I'm still not quite sure where to keep them. I do need to worry about vitality, but not too much, just need to get myself around 1800 hp i think. Mana is fine, im keeping at base.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-08, 03:14 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
enough to equip thats what i have but i thought apoq said life isnt everything so i went more for stre and dex and 125vit.......i can get my hp to 1100 with that still quiet low only if i had a 160/60 with life.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-12-09, 09:45 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
well yeah, I'm gonna use charms to boost my life higher.... I'm not aiming for 1800hp with just vitality
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-11, 04:06 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
with just vitality
=not very smart consdering you need about 500 vitality for 1800 hp at level 99.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-12-14, 09:09 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
I agree with Apoq that life isn't everything, but you definately want to keep str and dex to a minimum, str to use your weap and dex for maxblock. If you do decide to use the ethereal bartucs and for gloves use IK (highly recommended) you will be able to pump a lot more into vita, which gives assassins 3 hp per stat point. For your bow assassin maybe use wizspike/ss for casting traps, as that is where you will be getting hit mst of the time and wizspike is great for casting. Keep us informed on your assns progress
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-15, 01:47 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
3 hp? i thought it was 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-12-15, 11:30 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
I'm pretty sure it's 3. Hah btw,Pekson your signature owns...Phat...Where did you get it?
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2003-06-26, 08:13 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
Anyone have a good Hybrid Azn Guide, Trap/Martial arts ?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2003-07-05, 03:48 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
Go ahead and revive something almost a year old...
=P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-07-05, 05:58 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
SlickFic04 said:
Anyone have a good Hybrid Azn Guide, Trap/Martial arts ?
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=19286

enjoy ^ ^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2003-07-10, 08:38 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
I would aim more towards damage than health. get about 1.3k health and then go all out damage cuz if u dont got damage, u dont leach like u should. if u have 50% ll (considerably high) but only do 1000 damage thats about 500 life back (there are glitches and stuff that lower that too) but say if u only have 40%ll but u do 3000 damage, now ur talkin 1200 life back.

Asns builds also depend on statistics/major bugs

Asns class specific wep tucs, happens to be fairly decent with damage properties and str/dex ar and skill.

Cruel claws happen to inflict much more damage, yet they require a more complex setup.

Also using FoF for the recovery lock and the uninterruptible.
or any of the other elemental skills for their uninterruptibility.

All of the above also depends on your wealth. if you dont got the 3/20 + godly stuff for a great setup, u might want to mellow down and make a try at different things it depends on all on what class your opponent is. and how good they are.

I hope this helps you on your asn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zuberan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZuberan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zuberan

Posted 2003-07-13, 06:14 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
Apoq said:
i disagree with alot some of that...
WoF the reason it is better at level 1 is because FIRE damage has the longest damage animation, and it hits more consistently that any other type of trap.
pekson: you're wrong no character is "fragile"
i know the 2 top necros on battlenet they both have over 2500 hp without any 1.08 gear and still do over 550 bonespirt dmg
same with assassins, you guys dont understand that vitality is (usually) a waste if you have the right vita charms with secondary mods.
pumping str/dex is wheres it at =-)
one of my friends latest assassins doesnt use any 3/20/20's
has 100 vitality (considerably low) and has 1500hp, he has maxed dr with a ber 09 gaze 160/60 , ss, string
and with all of that his damage was well over 10k with all maxed charges..he used ethereal suwayahh of locust (4%ll)
the bartucs is debateable based on what skills you are planning on using...if you are sure you want to be a hybrid use the bartucs, if you want to use pure physical damage i would go with a cruel ethereal, it also depends how much ias you will need if you use a scis suwayahh/suwyahh you will only need
29% ias, which you means you will need 2 sources of ias no matter what you decide (20 ias amulet [cats eye], 15% atleast ias from a jewel {40/15 gaze or instead of 160/60 160/45/15})
the 29% ias is needed for highest speed with a non-elemental atk (7fps) 80% ias needed for 7 fps w/elemental atk
you will need 13% ias to have 7 fps with a dragon type attack
(talon/claw/flight)
an ethereal (200%) bartucs zod'd doesnt need any ias with a non-elemental attack and 0% ias with any dragon atk, and 22% for a elemental atk
the damage for ethereal tucs is (200%)= 160-290(not taking into consideration the +skills ed%/str/dex)
a good ethereal claw can easily attain 300+ damage,
you also have to remember that the claws that are cruel inherently have +skills, so you should keep that in mind if you are in the market for them
btw: the minimum damage is quite low i recently had a cruel 299 claw (scis suwayahh) and that had 160 minimum damage
dont forget about minimum damage max isnt everything (it is you just need to make sure you minimum isnt too low)
in my opinion i would take a cruel over a tuc's any day but then again i dont use hybrids much, so you have to decide for sure if you want to use alot of +skills

hope this helps=-)
How would those necros even be viable? How would that asn get all that life and damage, im sorry i don't see how thats possible..

Best necro i saw (nvn) had 2.2k life (4 jah archon of the whale +99 life i think) and inventory of 40+ necro PB charms. .08 lidless with jah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-14, 10:59 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
most NvN's have alot of frw like 17mana/5 fhr sc's

my friend is second top but doesn't use as much frw as some necros
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:45 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
Yeah, i use that... but i still dont get it... can you please explain how an assasin/necro can get that much life and damage?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:18 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
`Insolence` said:
can you please explain how an assasin/necro can get that much life and damage?
Charms and jah rune but that necro cannot be that good cause a necro need resist ts high level in hell will just be destroyed by sorc unless he use bugged item like 2 con ring and even then sorc can deal lot. there a need of cold/lightning absorb somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:54 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
20 life /11 % light resist and wizard spike

and i was talking about N v N
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-07-15, 11:14 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Assassin Help..."
Im talkin about assasins and necros, I don't think thats possible, can youe xplain how they do it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`