Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Lick my dick."
!King_Amazon! said:
Lick my dick.
For that to be possible two things would have to be true
1. I would have to be gay
2. You would have to actually HAVE a dick

Since neither of those are true it's not happening. Sorry to disappoint you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:29 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "For that to be possible two things..."
Point SMith
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:54 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "For that to be possible two things..."
S2 AM said:
For that to be possible two things would have to be true
1. I would have to be gay
2. You would have to actually HAVE a dick

Since neither of those are true it's not happening. Sorry to disappoint you.

Well, you did name this operation SOAPDISH. I have a feeling the community showers had something to do with this. Just my 2 cents
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-29, 06:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Lick my dick."
I'll be beating the game the day it comes out, sorry. I wouldn't be able to stop campaign if someone had to get off, so count me out.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-29, 07:11 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well, you did name this operation..."
gruesomeBODY said:
Well, you did name this operation SOAPDISH. I have a feeling the community showers had something to do with this. Just my 2 cents
You can bitch and moan all you want Gruesome but I thought of(or atleast posted) this idea first and therefore I am calling it operation SOAPDISH. So no matter how much reverse psychology you attempt, we will not change the name to Operation DATERAPE. Are we clear?

And thanks JR, atleast he's honest about it lol. As for myself, I think anticipating the storyline from possibly week to week(depending on how long it takes a team to beat it) will add -most notably- suspense and also a chance for one to think about the story more in depth, what is happening, and what may happen next(I'm sure there's a big fancy word for that as well). Which will create, as I've said, a more enjoyable experience all around than just blasting through it in one 24 hour sitting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-08-29, 07:38 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "You can bitch and moan all you want..."
S2 AM said:
You can bitch and moan all you want Gruesome but I thought of(or atleast posted) this idea first and therefore I am calling it operation SOAPDISH. So no matter how much reverse psychology you attempt, we will not change the name to Operation DATERAPE. Are we clear?

And thanks JR, atleast he's honest about it lol. As for myself, I think anticipating the storyline from possibly week to week(depending on how long it takes a team to beat it) will add -most notably- suspense and also a chance for one to think about the story more in depth, what is happening, and what may happen next(I'm sure there's a big fancy word for that as well). Which will create, as I've said, a more enjoyable experience all around than just blasting through it in one 24 hour sitting.
If you had never posted this thread, i would have played straight but because others are counting on me, then ill sit back and relax
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-29, 08:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "If you had never posted this thread, i..."
gruesomeBODY said:
If you had never posted this thread, i would have played straight but because others are counting on me, then ill sit back and relax
I figured you would and I may have too, but I think it will be more rewarding this way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:30 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I figured you would and I may have too,..."
/agree with smith.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-08-31, 10:34 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "/agree with smith."
u agree with everyone glory
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-01, 12:57 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "u agree with everyone glory"
Especially if theres dick involved.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-09-05, 07:14 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Especially if theres dick involved."
Agreed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-05, 08:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Agreed."
seconded
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-05, 09:14 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "seconded"
yo I heard dick was involved?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-07, 10:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "yo I heard dick was involved?"
Wait a sec, You cant second....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer