Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2002-09-17, 08:13 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider

19 yrs old......
pffffffffttttttttttt :O)
Well, his dad is a NAZI so thats why he can make a 19 year old clean his room.

P.S - Pepsi OWNS ALL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-09-17, 08:15 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
pepsi is gay...here noone likes pepsi... pepsi doesn't fit with wine as welll as coca cola does...kalimotxo with pepsi sux so pepsi sux
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-18, 06:35 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
Quote:
Originally posted by EX-Mania

where will he get the led? lol he got the cans... but the led =O.. its like saying.... WOW we got a whole bunch of led, now put them all in cans! lol... we gotta have both before lol!

I have 3 buckets full of lead to make bullets at my house..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-18, 04:21 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
wow, thats alot of led! now all you need is cans!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-09-18, 04:23 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
which i still have safely hidden under my desk from parents prying eyes 80+ cans now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-18, 04:32 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
you and jamesadin should hook up and fill those cans with led =D bring m to the dump and make 3 dollars!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-09-18, 05:00 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
80 eh? pft, Ive got 100 or so....and this is a month AFTER I cleaned up most of them (I keep the boxes, and put the empty ones back in them!)

kinda makes me feel all dirty and such......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-09-18, 05:01 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
it hasnt been a month yet heheh, got a cam? id love to see a pic of 100, thats what im shooting for, ill hit it in about 2 days... those 80 cans are from about 10 days
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-18, 05:08 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
nah, Im too poor for a webcam.....Im too poor to even buy a case fan again I just leave the sides open and wave at it occasionally....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-09-18, 05:12 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
haha thats what i do with my other computer... it had an accident(thrown against wall) and now cant get case on =p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-18, 11:39 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
lol me too but I took the fan outta my bros room and it is now my case fan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-19, 01:16 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
I used to drink a RIDICULOUS amount of soda last year. Me and my roommate would go out and buy a 20 pack of Mountain Dew and a 20 pack of Diet Pepsi (for him, I can't stand diet soda) and within 2 days the whole case of Dew was gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-19, 10:23 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
haha thats what i do with my other computer... it had an accident(thrown against wall) and now cant get case on =p
How you accidentally throw a computer against a wall? -_^

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-09-19, 03:14 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
I used to drink a RIDICULOUS amount of soda last year. Me and my roommate would go out and buy a 20 pack of Mountain Dew and a 20 pack of Diet Pepsi (for him, I can't stand diet soda) and within 2 days the whole case of Dew was gone.
That would cost alot...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-19, 03:56 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
Yeah, but I got my meals for free (basically), so it all worked out pretty evenly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-20, 10:30 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Grand Total is......."
Then it wasnt such a bad deal afterall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin