Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Cry Join Us!!!`

Posted 2006-05-02, 11:10 AM
Welcome, just hang out. Say "hi" or whatever you want to..... whenever you want. Let's all try to become friends....or not. You decide on rather or not. But I must warn you.... the person your dising could be sitting next to you...or know where you live. So, beware on what you say....children.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Natasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNatasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-02, 11:29 AM in reply to Natasta's post "Join Us!!!`"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-05-02, 11:37 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://www.dominobooks.co.uk/Learn-Engli..."
So cold yet so funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-02, 01:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "So cold yet so funny."
If you diss me I will rape you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-05-02, 01:54 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "If you diss me I will rape you."
WHAT THE FUCK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-05-02, 03:09 PM in reply to Natasta's post "Join Us!!!`"
I hate you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-02, 03:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I hate you :("
I think she's trying to get people to join Zelaron?

Weird way, advertising on the same site, but, you never know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-02, 09:48 PM in reply to Natasta's post "Join Us!!!`"
If they are sitting next to me they would have to be sitting in my garbage can.

That cant be comfy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-02, 10:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If they are sitting next to me they..."
Yeah, I don't think they'd want to be stuck inside a wall here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-02, 10:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, I don't think they'd want to be..."
Great gesture. I love hand of heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-02, 10:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Great gesture. I love hand of heaven."
Thanks, I get creative when I'm drunk. On my third gin and tonic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-02, 10:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thanks, I get creative when I'm drunk...."
You are an alcoholic... Im not sure if thats something to be proud of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-05-02, 10:38 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "You are an alcoholic... Im not sure if..."
And a pothead.

For shame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-05-03, 09:48 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "If you diss me I will rape you."
That'll be kinda hard to do since you don't know me. So, for that reason you can't rape me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Natasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNatasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-03, 09:50 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "That'll be kinda hard to do since you..."
He will just rape everyone in the world, that way he'll know he raped you too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-03, 09:51 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I hate you :("
Gravitonsurge, don't hate me. I haven't done anything to you for you to hate me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-03, 09:52 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "Gravitonsurge, don't hate me. I haven't..."
You can't stop my hate, sweetie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-05-03, 09:56 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "He will just rape everyone in the..."
Not ever so true. Who says I'm even alive?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-03, 10:02 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "Not ever so true. Who says I'm even..."
Your mom told platnum while he was raping her. Besides, nobody said you have to be alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-05-03, 10:32 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Your mom told platnum while he was..."
I don't have a mom. Who says I'm even seeable. I could be a ghost... or your own slpit personality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta