Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Sex
Posted 2002-12-23, 11:32 AM
So, who here is a virgin and who here isn't?

Personally, I am a virgin .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-12-23, 11:35 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
You actually expect people to reply, AND be honest?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-12-23, 11:44 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
I don't know... I just want some damn gold .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-12-23, 11:51 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Im a vergin....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-23, 12:41 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Yeah I want gold too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-12-23, 12:43 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Virgin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-23, 12:43 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
gold is gone guyz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-23, 12:57 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
I havent been one of those since my girlfriend in late 6th grade.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-23, 01:02 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Xenn said:
You actually expect people to reply, AND be honest?
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Aren't you too cool for the internet or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-12-23, 01:45 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Yes, i am a virgin and plan to keep it that way until i am married but that doesnt stop me from having fun -_^

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-12-23, 01:53 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
I'm not a virgin... hell, for all I know, I might be a fucking Dad...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-12-23, 02:02 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
*raises eyebrow*

Holy Shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-23, 02:31 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Just because I like to have sex doesnt mean I dont have a little geek in me. I like computers, I like graphics design in fact it's what I plan to be and to major in college. (Directed to Grav)

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-23, 03:07 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
I've stepped on the plate plenty of times, but figures it isn't worth it.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-23, 03:25 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
That's true, there are just too many risks... My ex g/f was on the pill, that's the only reason we did it soo much... other than that, ALWAYS wear a condom. It's not worth fucking your life over... =X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-12-23, 03:48 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
I have had sex 83 times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-23, 04:05 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
With a sig/avatar combination like that, i doubt it.

Also: F.Y.I. Only losers count how many times they've had sex once it gets past 5... =X

That means you're a loser lol

Last edited by Wiccan][V][asta; 2002-12-23 at 04:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-12-23, 04:21 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Just because I like to have sex doesnt mean I dont have a little geek in me. I like computers, I like graphics design in fact it's what I plan to be and to major in college. (Directed to Grav)
Well, since you dropped out due to 'unknown reasons' (cough), have fun in community college.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-12-23, 04:27 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Jizmo said:
I have had sex 83 times.
I somehow...don't believe you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-23, 04:32 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Yeah, I agree... I doubt he's had sex that many times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta