Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Cry Omfg Im So Happy!
Posted 2004-10-16, 03:23 PM
w0000000000000000000000000000000000t i got a EBOTD ZERKER YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ive wanted 1 for so long lol now i can finally build my dream pally!

wut is th best PK pally u think i should make usin my ebotd zerk?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-16, 03:34 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "Omfg Im So Happy!"
Best with zealot, but you going to get own at pk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-10-16, 11:07 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "Omfg Im So Happy!"
What's the edmg, and what is your other gear setup.

Less you've spent like 50 3/20's on your gear, you wont have anything close to what a lot of people have in pala pk. Eth valors. Perfect Coa's. 400+ ebotd zerks. pft. Wonder how many of them ebay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-17, 12:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What's the edmg, and what is your other..."
a Godly Zealot will cost u nothing less than 100 x 32020s (Considering ull be using 39 of them on invent).

I used to have a godly zealot. I made a Godly Orber and a Godly hammerdin just trading pally items.

Last edited by Luhizot; 2004-10-17 at 08:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-10-17, 01:14 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "a Godly Zealot will cost u nothing less..."
The most godly zealot in the world= any half-decent caster= GG
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Cry
Posted 2004-10-17, 11:56 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "The most godly zealot in the world= any..."
zagggon said:
The most godly zealot in the world= any half-decent caster= GG
Guess its time to finish my level 40 necro! muhahahahaha

I just need a damn .08 valk lol oh and BP enigma... OH AND PNB GCs! lol damnit

You guys think i could get Breast Plate enigma for my Dusk Shroud Enigma?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-17, 12:03 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "Guess its time to finish my level 40..."
Why use a valk...? They are expensive. I'd take a shako for it anyday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-17, 01:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why use a valk...? They are expensive...."
Sovereign said:
Why use a valk...? They are expensive. I'd take a shako for it anyday.
cuz th frw and th fhr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-17, 01:57 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "cuz th frw and th fhr"
do u think i coudl get a bp enigma for my ds enigma?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-17, 02:17 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "do u think i coudl get a bp enigma for..."
Probably. I'm sure ONE person is willing to trade. Not a superior bp though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-18, 12:00 AM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "cuz th frw and th fhr"
s7oLi said:
cuz th frw and th fhr
Actually, people pick .08 valk 4 the fcr and the fhr, frw can be neglected.
But then again, get a circlet with +2necro skill and +20fcr and other mods like life and mana and resis +stats with 2os to shael it. <--- wonder if it can spawn with all those mods on it. But i know that a circlet with fcr and skill can have 2os.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-10-18, 12:59 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "Actually, people pick .08 valk 4 the..."
And you don't get a + life bonus, + mana bonus, +2 to attributes, +2 to skills, 10% DR.

It's too expensive when a common shako will suffice, and my freinds are saying that some of them are poofing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-18, 03:24 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "Guess its time to finish my level 40..."
r u planing on usin a BP on ur necro ? id still say use the dusk cu if u use marrow bug ur still gunna need more strngth
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-18, 04:19 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "r u planing on usin a BP on ur necro ?..."
Joka69 said:
r u planing on usin a BP on ur necro ? id still say use the dusk cu if u use marrow bug ur still gunna need more strngth
Not if you use a +strength Circlet with the usual +2 necro and 20fcr with other mods

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-10-18, 05:13 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Not if you use a +strength Circlet with..."
true.. lol but i member on mine i still needed like 60 base strngth
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69