Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Chemtrail Wackos
Posted 2003-01-23, 10:50 AM
I was listening to a talk radio show and this nut was on talking about "Sticky Chemtrails" I did a google search and was stunned by the number of hits it found. There are some very odd, paranoid people in this world, here are some wacky websites.

http://www.demonbuster.com/contrails.html

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Orac...9/reports.html

http://www.rense.com/general6/webs.htm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-23, 11:08 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Chemtrail Wackos"
Umm, that first was looked funny as shit, but I had to leave, it said, "No Demons Allowed!"

How prejudice....

Anyway, what the hell are Sticky Chemtrails? I really didn't feel like reading it because the texts were so damn long. Maybe I will after you explain it to me, if it sounds interesting that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-23, 12:27 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Chemtrail Wackos"
Well apparently there are a large number of people (mostly dumbass southern baptists from my brief research) that think that a mysterious wing of the US Govt. has outfitted commercial and miltary planes with devices that mix an unknown chemical soup with contrails. These fall to earth as "Sticky Chemtrails"and make the common people according to various websites:

1. Sick
2. Stupid (or stupider lol)
3. Compliant to Govt. whims
4. Demons from the pits of hell
5. Budweiser Drinkers

and they have about 40,000 plus websites on this subject lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-25, 04:54 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Chemtrail Wackos"
Hmm, that's odd, i've lived under the landing/takeoff pattern of one of the worlds busiest airports for 14 years and have yet to experience any problems.

meh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MKR

Posted 2003-02-11, 01:45 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Chemtrail Wackos"
This happens to be www.somethingawful.com 's Awful Link of the Day...

A lot of the information in the second link is true... I live in Knoxville and I've noticed that a ton of people have been absent from school... perhaps from this or from the other 4 things going around... I don't know about any "secret" government experiments, but I'll keep a look out for any contrails or demons.

Il papa caca nei legno?

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2003-02-11 at 01:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence