Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

new to WoW kinda
Posted 2005-02-06, 03:39 PM
Everyone on this site says WoW is so fun and it sounds fun so could some one tell me about it??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:40 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post "new to WoW kinda"
WoW stands for World of Warcraft. You kill things!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "WoW stands for World of Warcraft. You..."
yeah well i no that much from what i've read but could you go into more detail?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:45 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "yeah well i no that much from what i've..."
I play on diablo II is it like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:12 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "I play on diablo II is it like that?"
No, you have to pay per month. It's an MMORPG. (Massively multiplayer online role playing game.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "No, you have to pay per month. It's an..."
right so what exactly is it like magick and that kinda stuff can u have a friends list parties to what number if you can even have em i mean go into some detail plz cuz i want to no if i want to buy it or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:27 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "right so what exactly is it like magick..."
I like killing things. My therapist says that's bad.

So I tried to kill my therapist! But my therapist was a Paladin. She just put up a godshield, hearthed, and then four level 60 rogue secretarys killed me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I like killing things. My therapist..."
right right......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:33 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "right right......"
that was a little odd...but anyways go into more detail please

Last edited by i no kung fu; 2005-02-06 at 04:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-07, 12:01 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post "new to WoW kinda"
Start at worldofwarcraft.com. Lots of good basic info there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-02-08, 09:07 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I like killing things. My therapist..."
But they got huge DPS nerf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-08, 09:37 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I like killing things. My therapist..."
GravitonSurge said:
I like killing things. My therapist says that's bad.

So I tried to kill my therapist! But my therapist was a Paladin. She just put up a godshield, hearthed, and then four level 60 rogue secretarys killed me.

Classic...

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311