Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Scrolling anyone?
Posted 2004-09-22, 10:34 PM
Me and a few blighters are going scrolling tomorow and was wondering if any of you bastards would want to come? Plenty of nking and foul launguage should be the norm, good times anyways, if you do care to join our little rape party, do take in these pre-reqosites, West of course.NL of course. Zons of course. Bri I do hope you shall be joining us? Initial really has a nagging to duel you and prevail like he did that last eotd blighter, bit of a vicious one im afraid. anyways just contact me on aim tomorow if interested.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-22, 11:19 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Scrolling anyone?"
i go on pk rampages all the time im afraid i have scheduled plans to complete my new prototype char so i will not be available to pk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-23, 07:03 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i go on pk rampages all the time ^^ im..."
No you don't need another character Bri you already have 5 times as much as I do, your coming scrolling with us.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-23, 07:40 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "No you don't need another character Bri..."
omg, i retired on west, but i still got my old ac with nub 74 zon, but she is naked, any chance u could lend me sum gear so i can come tagging along?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-23, 09:18 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "omg, i retired on west, but i still got..."
other than maybe a crappy nef buriza I dun think i can spare anything, since the realm down crap started i can't even get a good baal run going let alone a good botting session... I miss my flow of godly items every day...;(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-23, 07:04 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "other than maybe a crappy nef buriza I..."
lol, dont go pking with zaggon, his zon anyway, me and a couple friends owned his zon silly, oh yea his barb too. but he is very good at nk, best thing he does. Sniped_UrAss, PimpinPottHead, and a ww sin (forgot his sins name) member us? we owned ur account silly, ur barb is worst one yet, my shitty bowzon was total ownage on ur piece of...lol well done dawgin on you lol hf with ur "scroll" adventure...hahaha
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-09-23, 07:11 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "lol, dont go pking with zaggon, his zon..."
JestinDeCourts said:
lol, dont go pking with zaggon, his zon anyway, me and a couple friends owned his zon silly, oh yea his barb too. but he is very good at nk, best thing he does. Sniped_UrAss, PimpinPottHead, and a ww sin (forgot his sins name) member us? we owned ur account silly, ur barb is worst one yet, my shitty bowzon was total ownage on ur piece of...lol well done dawgin on you lol hf with ur "scroll" adventure...hahaha
OMFG! I AM TEH 1337 DEULER AND I PWN NUBS AND TINK I AM GODLY!!1

stfu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-23, 11:43 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "OMFG! I AM TEH 1337 DEULER AND I PWN..."
Mydogisyourdog said:
OMFG! I AM TEH 1337 DEULER AND I PWN NUBS AND TINK I AM GODLY!!1

stfu
OMFG I THINK I'M SO COOL BECAUSE I TYPE LIKE A DOUCHE!!

STFU.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-24, 06:55 AM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "lol, dont go pking with zaggon, his zon..."
JestinDeCourts said:
LMFAO so your the kid who was 3v1ing me and still got owned atleast 15x and kept rambling on about how good you were at 3v1ing me. Funny, anyways ill 1v1 you anytime pussy and own you. LMao easy to speak when you have a sorce and necro to back you up every duel, pansy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-24, 07:30 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "LMFAO so your the kid who was 3v1ing me..."
Ooooo.. Rivalry.. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 09:13 AM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "lol, dont go pking with zaggon, his zon..."
JestinDeCourts said:
Rofl , hear yourself say that.
3 vs 1 , and you call that owned?
There is no true ownage unless its a 1 vs 1 fair fight.

stfu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-09-24, 09:34 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Rofl , hear yourself say that. 3 vs 1..."
Honestly, coming from an ex-diablo addict, go to college, live a normal life, get drunk and meet hot girls, fuck hot girls. Have legit fun. I somewhat miss those boring nights where i ordered sushi and played it all night but there are no more boring nights! GO! NOW! U guys sound like 2 of the biggest fuckin nerds.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-09-24, 09:45 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Honestly, coming from an ex-diablo..."
It's a year for me till college, so :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 10:36 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "LMFAO so your the kid who was 3v1ing me..."
zagggon said:
LMFAO so your the kid who was 3v1ing me and still got owned atleast 15x and kept rambling on about how good you were at 3v1ing me. Funny, anyways ill 1v1 you anytime pussy and own you. LMao easy to speak when you have a sorce and necro to back you up every duel, pansy.
lol u think u owned, me ww sin owned you by himself easily, 1 ww killed ur "godly" barb, i feel for you, your bowzon is a said excuse stop everything drop everythign and rm that poor bitch, she needs some help aim me if you want a build...oh and i didnt 3v1 u u simply got owned with ur zon left got ur barb and still lost, my just the necro or just the ww sin, i was busy with the fire sorc in there...so learn the story b4 you talk shit
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:42 AM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "lol u think u owned, me ww sin owned..."
OMG ur ww sin could not even kill my zon, you just townguarded with ur shitty weak ass ww sin, your ww sin is a disgrace to ww sins. Omg aim me and we will duel, and ill post the screenshots of your death on zela. It makes me sick to think that you could dare brag when even WITH 2 other people helping you i raped your chars in the midst of it all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:35 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Honestly, coming from an ex-diablo..."
SlickFic04 said:
Honestly, coming from an ex-diablo addict, go to college, live a normal life, get drunk and meet hot girls, fuck hot girls. Have legit fun. I somewhat miss those boring nights where i ordered sushi and played it all night but there are no more boring nights! GO! NOW! U guys sound like 2 of the biggest fuckin nerds.
Those days are long gone for me...actually, they never really existed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-24, 04:30 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "OMG ur ww sin could not even kill my..."
zagggon said:
OMG ur ww sin could not even kill my zon, you just townguarded with ur shitty weak ass ww sin, your ww sin is a disgrace to ww sins. Omg aim me and we will duel, and ill post the screenshots of your death on zela. It makes me sick to think that you could dare brag when even WITH 2 other people helping you i raped your chars in the midst of it all...
i seem to recall him owning you silly with his ww sin u'd take a step out and get owned poor baby, my friends necro was owning you oh yea and so was i ill duel you as many times as you would like, but im not wasting my time on you anymore, if you wanna duel you aim me, why would i waste time aim'ing you i got more inportant issues to get to, tell you what saturday that means tomorrow, between 12 and 1pm ill be on ill add you, ill tell the ww sin to add you and my friend the necro, (he is now a sorc) to add you. best 3:5 1v1, each one of us u said u owned us all well we will see *zagggon right?

**edit: not on aim anymore, CourtJester289@msn.com
~"In The Eye!!"~

Last edited by JestinDeCourts; 2004-09-24 at 04:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-09-24, 04:55 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "i seem to recall him owning you silly..."
Just so you know, hes not gonna be on till like 10 or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 08:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Just so you know, hes not gonna be on..."
maybe he cant get any pussy, coz he is a geek !!!

lol j/k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-24, 09:09 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "maybe he cant get any pussy, coz he is..."
Haha you got any pussy? LMao you joob dun talk to teh masta unless you can back it up with pics, cuzz i can, ask mantra. Also i messaged that fagg on msn and he won't respond, how typical...

Last edited by zagggon; 2004-09-24 at 09:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon