Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-04-22, 05:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's called a "supermarket"..."
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2012-04-22, 07:17 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "http://i.imgur.com/Iii8w.jpg"
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-23, 07:14 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3..."
These are all the things that bother me...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-23, 12:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "These are all the things that bother..."
I believe that was the point of the picture.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-25, 08:03 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I believe that was the point of the..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-02, 05:41 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a..."

I didn't know asians could pop knees out of their vaginas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-05-03, 07:41 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://www.damnlol.com/i/7d0a842608adf26..."
This is a video but I love this. Found it last night and couldn't stop laughing.

BORKED
Fixed it

Last edited by Asamin; 2012-05-03 at 09:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-03, 08:42 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "This is a video but I love this. Found..."
I'm not surprised. Random spastic crap like that passes for humor in the younger crowd these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-03, 09:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not surprised. Random spastic crap..."
Wait, did you see the asdfmovie or that weird gag quartet? Idk what happened there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-03, 09:53 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Wait, did you see the asdfmovie or that..."
asdfmovie, stick figures doing random spastic shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-03, 12:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "asdfmovie, stick figures doing random..."
Good. There was only about a 20 second part of that that made me laugh but it was a good 20 seconds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-07, 09:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Good. There was only about a 20 second..."
I don't really laugh at them. I do like to reference them IRL for the sake of being silly. Some of the scenes are just straight dumb, though.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-07, 10:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't really laugh at them. I do like..."
Well, this is slightly amusing.

First, the tiny bit of explanation: I am in a clan for Jedi Academy and I made a thread on their forum called last person to post wins. We just updated our entire site including moving to a new web address and getting a new forum. So look at that. Someone won....

Btw, that was the most posted in topic on that forum and I know you can't see the labels but that post has 2700 more posts then views.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-08, 01:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Well, this is slightly amusing. ..."
Is it some roleplay for Star Wars?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-08, 07:32 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Is it some roleplay for Star Wars?"
HA! No, it's a game. Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. It's a clan for the online community.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-10, 02:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "HA! No, it's a game. Jedi Knight: Jedi..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-10, 08:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-05-11, 09:12 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3sf9pZWi..."
What on earth is around his mouth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-11, 09:31 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What on earth is around his mouth?"
He ate a whole cake!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-05-12, 05:23 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "He ate a whole cake!"
An entire cake! That's pretty impressive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin