Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Is glorious return of number one homosexual
Posted 2009-07-15, 07:27 PM
Hello, I be heres askings for the best time in moneys and for the hand parties of prostitutes. Number one in Kazakhstan too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-15, 07:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Is glorious return of number one..."
Haben Sie Bruno gesehen?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-15, 07:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Is glorious return of number one..."
Hello homosexual man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-15, 08:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Is glorious return of number one..."
Yay! (not gay) handsome Squidward is back!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-15, 10:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haben Sie Bruno gesehen?"
Jawohl! Es ist wunderbar!

And you can use "du" instead of "Sie." It's much less formal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-16, 12:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Jawohl! Es ist wunderbar! And you..."
Since when did all you learn german?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-07-16, 08:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Jawohl! Es ist wunderbar! And you..."
Es ist haesslich, aber gut.

I could've used du, but I figured why not use the formal. : P

SYG, I took a couple of years in high school. Not much, but some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-16, 03:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Is glorious return of number one..."
You're back! Again.

Stick around this time, aye?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-16, 06:52 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Since when did all you learn german?"
Four years in High School. It's also going to be my major :P

HoH: Yeah, but we know each other. It looks silly to use formalities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-17, 05:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Four years in High School. It's also..."
Nine?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-17, 07:26 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Nine?"
Schweinehund. :|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-17, 12:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Schweinehund. :|"
Aussehen! Nun kann ich Span in den Sprachen Deustch, too! (Ich denke,)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-17, 06:36 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Aussehen! Nun kann ich Span in den..."
"Too" auf Deutsch ist "auch".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-17, 08:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""Too" auf Deutsch ist..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
"Too" auf Deutsch ist "auch".
Oh, cool. Thanks.
Now anyway, I'm going international now! w00t!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-17, 08:39 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh, cool. Thanks. ^^ Now anyway, I'm..."
I learned how to ask for sex in German. That's all I need to know. :X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-17, 10:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I learned how to ask for sex in German...."
All I need to know is how to say "Orly?" and "Are you implying that ____?"
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-17, 11:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "All I need to know is how to say..."
If you are to learn "Oraly?" in german, I must learn "NO! Anally!"
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-07-17, 11:53 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "If you are to learn "Oraly?" in german,..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
If you are to learn "Oraly?" in german, I must learn "NO! Anally!"
Are you implying you would say that to me, if I asked you "Orly"?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-18, 12:12 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you implying you would say that to..."
It is acceptable to say to young, German men "Gib mir einen blasen."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-18, 09:23 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you implying you would say that to..."
I am pained by this disucssion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav