Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-06-28, 01:27 PM in reply to klo's post starting "My shits weak??? I just saw a funny..."
It's a line from Grandma's Boy...

derrrrrrr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-28, 01:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's a line from Grandma's Boy... ..."
When the guy lost at the frog bug game :P.

"GET ON TOP OF ME" (robot voice)

*Tears* "I do it when i get nervous" Sniffle. . Jeez, my friend is supposed to be burning it for me so kaneda can watch it too :0
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-06-28, 01:36 PM in reply to klo's post starting "When the guy lost at the frog bug game..."
klo said:
When the guy lost at the frog bug game :P.

"GET ON TOP OF ME" (robot voice)

*Tears* "I do it when i get nervous" Sniffle. . Jeez, my friend is supposed to be burning it for me so kaneda can watch it too :0

ahaha Yeah actually I seen that too, kills me rofl...., actually... i wonder if we have it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-28, 02:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "ahaha Yeah actually I seen that too,..."
I thought he said somethin like "Samantha, sit on my face" in the robot voice.

I think my favorite part in that whole movie is when the main guy and his weed dealer are so baked they can't drive so they let the monkey drive. that cracks me up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-28, 03:16 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "Listen for a cricket, count the number..."
I don't believe that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-28, 03:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't believe that."
... somebody HELP ME

I have 15 year-olds all over my nuts. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!??!?!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-28, 03:24 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "Listen for a cricket, count the number..."
Well whaddya know. What a strange way to measure the temperature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-28, 03:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well whaddya know. What a strange way..."
Almost as strange as watching a 500 pound man fart on a small child.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-28, 04:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Almost as strange as watching a 500..."
If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create an atomic bomb

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-28, 06:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I thought he said somethin like..."
Grandma's Boy is definitely in my top 3 for funniest movie ever. The DDR scene was brilliant. I laugh till it hurts every time I see it.
That, and the part where Alan Covert is wanking it in the bathroom and dude's mom walks in. Heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-06-29, 07:30 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Grandma's Boy is definitely in my top 3..."
LOL! He can't stop and he jizzes all over her. hahaha now I wanna watch that movie again. Good thing it's On Demand still.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-29, 08:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL! He can't stop and he jizzes all..."
hahahaha...

"grey bush"
-"my bush isn't really grey..."
-"not according to my mom..." (or something along those lines). I <3 that movie.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-06-29, 12:12 PM in reply to klo's post starting "hahahaha... "grey bush" -"my bush..."
Ima definately find time to watch it again this weekend :P

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-30, 08:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ima definately find time to watch it..."
I'd say it's probably Peter Dante's funniest role ever.

"Holy Shit! I am naked... Come on in!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-02, 02:11 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I'd say it's probably Peter Dante's..."
"I'm putting up my christmas tree"

-"dude, its january...and your naked?"
lmfao.
-Still haven't gotten it burned for kaneda to see.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-02, 02:21 PM in reply to klo's post starting ""I'm putting up my christmas tree" ..."
"I don't want a cute little college girl, I want a beautiful, but tragically damaged whore."

MadTV used to be good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""I don't want a cute little college..."
i wanan eat blue chese with sand, then grab a potato and stick it up the nearest whore's ass and laugh while she suffers, but she won't cause a whore is used to that shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:27 PM in reply to klo's post starting ""I'm putting up my christmas tree" ..."
klo said:
"I'm putting up my christmas tree"

-"dude, its january...and your naked?"
lmfao.
-Still haven't gotten it burned for kaneda to see.

WHaaaatt, poor guy he's definately missing out, better get on it.. or just go out and buy it or something.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 04:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "WHaaaatt, poor guy he's definately..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-03, 08:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5525/..."
no
just no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller