Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-06-18, 03:07 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "It's an useless fact I caught on the..."
Oh... OK, then.

Wigan is a town in the area that I live. They have their own football team (as does every town), and a couple of years ago they shocked everyone by getting into the Premiership.

"Wiganers" or people from Wigan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-18, 03:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh... OK, then. :p Wigan is a town..."
I do get it now

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-18, 03:47 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "I do get it now :)"
Gib mir essen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-18, 04:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Gib mir essen."
KagomJack said:
Gib mir essen.
What do you want food for?

Eating?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-18, 11:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What do you want food for? Eating?"
For eating. I don't have a food fetish thing :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-19, 02:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "For eating. I don't have a food fetish..."
It takes a sloth two weeks to digest the food it eats

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-19, 02:19 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "It takes a sloth two weeks to digest..."
But I hate sloths.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-19, 09:16 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But I hate sloths."
Well that's your problem, I'm afraid. Don't you go trying to palm it off onto us!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-19, 09:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well that's your problem, I'm afraid...."
I bet it would suck to get digested by a sloth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-19, 09:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I bet it would suck to get digested by..."
At least you'd have time to plan your escape.

How would one get oneself eaten by a sloth, anyway?

Bit of white wine sauce under the arms, piece of chicken strapped to the chest, jumping around in front of it chanting, "Mmmm! Tasty food! Eat me!"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-19, 09:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "At least you'd have time to plan your..."
It would have to be a bit sloth to swallow you whole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-19, 02:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It would have to be a bit sloth to..."
It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of it's mouth. Then the frog uses it's forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-19, 09:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I bet it would suck to get digested by..."
...furry vore.

Goddammit, I hate myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "...furry vore. Goddammit, I hate..."
*poke poke*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:35 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "*poke poke*"
*pops* See what you did jess?
I hope your happy now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:44 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "*pops* See what you did jess? I hope..."
I didn't poke you. Why the fuck would I even consider poking you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:46 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I didn't poke you. Why the fuck would I..."
It wasn't me you were poking......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:52 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "It wasn't me you were poking......"
No, it wasn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:53 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "No, it wasn't."
Do you WANT to know what you were poking?
or would you rather prefer finding out in horror?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:56 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Do you WANT to know what you were..."
I know what I was poking. I was poking Kagom. Frightening as that is to some, not so much for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer