Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Does it exist...?
Posted 2004-07-21, 08:44 AM
I have been makin this game for about 4days now, "Brg 4skt Zerker" and not one person comes, and me and friend run hell cow games every day and i have yet to see a zerker.

Im kinda askin if anyone has one could i get it from you, its the last thing i need for my pally, i can try and offer some stuff i have but youll have to let me know.

USWest, Sc, nl
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-07-21, 08:50 AM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post "Does it exist...?"
There are few people here who play West. Even so, you would probably have gotten better results if you put a more appropriate title.

Needed 4 sock zerker useast nl sc

Maybe a sup mod or a d2 mod will change it for ya.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-21, 08:51 AM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post "Does it exist...?"
What runeword are you trying to make?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-21, 09:00 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "What runeword are you trying to make?"
That was my thought... The only options are Passion, Kingslayer, Hand of Justice, or Famine.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-21, 09:04 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "That was my thought... The only options..."
Im trying to make a kingslayer, ive got all the runes ready i just need the weapon, lol.

Why does every1 play USEast?
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-07-21, 09:08 AM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "Im trying to make a kingslayer, ive got..."
Well, it's probably because one or more people played on East, so their friends began to play on East. There were a few more on West, but when the new ladder started, most of us wanted to play together, so some of them moved to East with the majority of us.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-21, 10:48 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Well, it's probably because one or more..."
Is east exactly the same as West, same probabilities, items and all that stuff? cause ive heard some people say people on USEast are better then people on USWest...
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:17 AM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "Is east exactly the same as West, same..."
on east there are more scammers and on west there are more hackers (on my opinion)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:25 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "on east there are more scammers and on..."
damn not safe anywhere now-a-days on blizz
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-07-21, 12:19 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "damn not safe anywhere now-a-days on..."
Jestin I play West and I have one pm me and tell me what times you play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-21, 04:08 PM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post "Does it exist...?"
~Changed thread title~

Don't see many people advertising a 4 socket zerker these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker