Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

DarkEden
Posted 2011-03-01, 04:34 AM
DarkEden is a horror MMORPG where you get to choose between 3 races: Vampires, Slayers, Ousters. It is very similar to Diablo - if you liked Diablo, you'll love DarkEden!

Game Type: FREE TO PLAY

The game is based on the day-night system. Vampires rule the night and slayers/ousters rule the day. This means that vampires are stronger when it's night and slayers/ousters are stronger at day.

Max Level: 250
Max Rank: 50

Register: http://darkedeneurope.com/register?srv=Gilligan
Download: http://darkedeneurope.com/downloads/

Vampires:

Information about the vampire race:
Can move fast (faster than the eye, so it looks like they're gliding on air)
Can drink blood to regain HP, can regenrate from damages such as bullet wounds and blade cuts.
Can transform into a bat, wolf or werewolf (lycan).
Can become invisible or hide under the ground.

Among vampire you can choose between being a melee vampire (close combat) or a mage vampire (requires more strategy to play a mage vamp)

Mage vampires = Most known for their torture skills such as blinding spells, paralyze. They can keep you alive just to play with you till they've had enough. Only then they will kill you.

Melee vampires = Fast & strong beings whose claws can cut through steel plated armor, bullets are rarely enough to stop one of these creatures. You'll need a rocket launcher. But be careful because they're very fast and hard to hit.

Ousters:

Ousters are relatives to fairies, they can use the magic of the nature to create powerful spells. Such as teleportation, prison of water, meteors, hellfire and much more.

There are 4 classes of ousters: Water, Fire, Earth, Wind (combat)

Water = Can control water, and revive/heal other ousters and summon water element that heals you and your friends.

Fire = Can control fire, very powerful offensive magic such as hellfire, magma meteors and fierce flame that burns down every living creature.

Earth = Can control earth, prison others with slow-down effect and summon huge stone-meteors at your enemies.

Wind/Combat = Can control wind elements and use a powerful chakram with a circular blade to slice enemies or summon razor sharp blades that fall from the sky.

Slayer (Human)

Gunner = Uses automatic rifles, sniper rifles, sub machine guns etc. Can call for satelite bombs and XRL rockets to blast enemies to tiny pieces. Can also enter a powerful turret that is unmovable but with insane firepower.

Sworder = Uses sworder & shield, can move really fast and use the power of thunder to strike their enemies.

Blader = Uses a big sword, one swing is enough to create a hurricane and blow away a lot of enemies.

Healer = A powerful magician that can revive & heal other allies. But can also destroy enemies with a lightning bolt from the sky.

Enchanter = A powerful magician that can buff other allies to see invisible vampires, and trap them with strong spells.

This is an interesting game with one rule: survival of the fittest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pretender is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPretender is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pretender

Posted 2011-03-01, 07:21 AM in reply to Pretender's post "DarkEden"
Looks a lot like Diablo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-01, 09:01 AM in reply to Pretender's post "DarkEden"
Damn, that looks a ton like Diablo. How long has this game been around? It looks browser based almost or it's just older.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-03-01, 10:48 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn, that looks a ton like Diablo. How..."
It does, indeed.
It's a really fun game to play, the pvp and event systems are really awesome.
I myself have played its older versions for around 8 years already and I still can't get enough of it, quite addicting :P

Edit: Don't get fooled by the graphics, they really are quite simple, but hey, so are Diablo's, it doesn't mean it's a bad game, does it?

Last edited by Pretender; 2011-03-01 at 10:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pretender is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPretender is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pretender

Posted 2011-03-01, 11:45 AM in reply to Pretender's post starting "It does, indeed. It's a really fun..."
Quote:
Don't get fooled by the graphics, they really are quite simple, but hey, so are Diablo's, it doesn't mean it's a bad game, does it?
exactly. I still think Diablo is one of the best ever. So how much does it cost to play? Anything?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-03-01, 12:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "exactly. I still think Diablo is one of..."
The second line of his post says "Free to play." I assume there's some sort of bonus for referring players, since he used a referral link. Hopefully it isn't a referral based game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-01, 01:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The second line of his post says "Free..."
Wow sorry, just gobbed into the pictures. I'd be willing to try it out, it looks fun. What's the deal pretender?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-03-02, 12:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow sorry, just gobbed into the..."
Yeah, it's free, later on you can buy stuff from the web market, but that's just like in any other free-to-play game.
No, it's not referral-based, the admin just made a system which would motivate us to spread the word, you know.

So here's the register link with no referral shit: http://darkedeneurope.com/register
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pretender

Posted 2011-03-02, 02:04 PM in reply to Pretender's post starting "Yeah, it's free, later on you can buy..."
I'm not doing much after work, I may have to hop onto there and register. Sounds fun.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-03-02, 02:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not doing much after work, I may..."
I'll probably check it out soon. WoW recently sucked me back in so that is taking up most of my free time, but that will surely be a short-term thing as always.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-03, 01:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll probably check it out soon. WoW..."
Definitely checking this game out. Download in process.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-03-03, 02:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Definitely checking this game out...."
Damn, server maintenance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-