Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Dragon Age: Origins
Posted 2009-12-15, 08:59 AM
Just beat this game, it's got a lot of dialogue but a badass story line. It also has a decent amount of play time (I beat the game in 37 hours) with different endings for different paths that you choose.

It's got OKAY graphics, but the story line and game play make up for them. It's kind of like a cross between Command and Conquer (You control 4 different characters) and Diablo 2. (Or WoW I guess)

All in all, a good game to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-16, 07:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Dragon Age: Origins"
I'm stuck in the Fade trying to kill the Sloth demon.

FUCKING ASSHOLE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-12-16, 10:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm stuck in the Fade trying to kill..."
lmao, fun game is it not? What's your party consist of? Did you go to the sloth demon with or without your party? Use your Golem form the most for that motha fucka.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-17, 10:38 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lmao, fun game is it not? What's your..."
Yeah it's a pretty sweet game. Probably one of the coolest RPGs I've ever played.

My party consists of: me (Dwarf Warrior), Alistair, Morrigan, and Sten. I can kill the first 2-3 forms but by that time at least one character is dead and the others are reeling for health. I'm sure I'll get it eventually, it's just a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos