Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Happy Birthdayyyyyyy... Jessifer!
Posted 2009-09-14, 11:43 AM
25, eh? Halfway to life without monthly hatred!

Have a good 'un. Don't go too wild tonight - I doubt your customers will want to see a bleary-eyed, hungover customer services assistant tomorrow.

Happy Birthday, Jess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-14, 11:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Happy Birthdayyyyyyy... Jessifer!"
Perhaps not the customers, but my fellow employees would love to see a bleary-eyed, hungover Jess. I actually don't have anything planned for the night aside from dinner with my father. The actual party is going to be on Friday.

Thanks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-14, 05:02 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Perhaps not the customers, but my..."

Celebrate your datedly day of remembrance,
and enjoy your bakedly cake, too. The end.

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-09-14 at 05:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-09-14, 05:54 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Perhaps not the customers, but my..."
Happy Birthday Jessy!!!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-14, 08:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Happy Birthdayyyyyyy... Jessifer!"
Happy Birthday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-09-15, 09:49 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Celebrate your datedly day of..."
The only sweet treat I had all day yesterday was a fortune cookie.

The fortune read: "Beauty is its various forms appeals to you."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-17, 10:47 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "The only sweet treat I had all day..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
"Beauty is its various forms appeals to you."
Why did it have so many s's in it? It sounded like it was one of those sentences in school we have to correct for grammer stuff.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-20, 11:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Why did it have so many s's in it? It..."
There's a typo in that fortune. Find it.

So I got completely wasted Friday night, and was having a great time up until my friend Sumi made the comment to my sister that "You need to find your sister a man. She's a great woman." Well, apparently my inebriated state decided that I've heard that comment one too many times because that took my mood from bubbly and laughing down to serious and out of it in no time. So much of a difference that another friend of mine on the other side of the table, we were sitting about five people away from each other, noticed and texted me thinking I was going to be sick. I informed her that that wasn't the case, and I got up and motioned for her to follow me.

Long story short, I had a "woe is me" moment in the handicap stall in the bathroom (I like to think of it as her returning a favor for me, as she did this once at work when she was having an especially hard day in management), and she's made it her personal mission to find me a guy. I left shortly after, as the crying actually did make me sick. I'm honestly not sure whether or not to be afraid, because I apparently already have a date set up...

So...it was a great night, save for the last half hour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-20, 01:57 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "The only sweet treat I had all day..."
Quote:
"Beauty is its various forms appeals to you."
"Is" should be "in"?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-21, 09:33 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""Is" should be "in"?"
Ding!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-21, 10:20 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ding!"
Yay!
Now it sounds better. Looks like this really did turn into Lit. class...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-21, 07:21 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "There's a typo in that fortune. Find..."
Should've puked in Sumi's lap/face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-22, 09:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Should've puked in Sumi's lap/face."
Unfortunately (or rather, fortunately really...) I never ended up throwing up anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-22, 12:00 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Unfortunately (or rather, fortunately..."
Hmm.... Well you do have two fists, but that's not usually how girls solve things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-22, 01:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm.... Well you do have two fists, but..."
Heh, I'm glad males can solve things by a good fight and then leave it be forever:

My friend went to jail. His girlfriend starts flirting with me every chance she gets. We have sex multiple times (I didn't want to... until alcohol entered my system). My friend gets released from jail and finds out. We box. We drink a lot of beer after the fight.

We're still friends to this day.

And she's a dirty whore that no one likes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-22, 07:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heh, I'm glad males can solve things by..."
That's.... that's beautiful...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-23, 09:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm.... Well you do have two fists, but..."
Sumi and I get along great anyway. She meant well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-24, 07:40 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "There's a typo in that fortune. Find..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
So...it was a great night, save for the last half hour.
The thought of a date makes you sick? How many dates/serious relationships have you had? Did you just get out of something serious?

Maybe you should smoke some pot and relax a little
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2009-09-28, 09:36 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "The thought of a date makes you sick? ..."

The crying made me sick. I've never been in a serious relationship, much less any relationship. And I'm plenty relaxed, kthx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-30, 07:27 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting ":weird: The crying made me sick...."
Happy birthday!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav