Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Post Sounds like fun to me.
Posted 2003-07-22, 11:26 PM
PimpinRedHatMan: I think we should have a day where admins/mods lose their admin/mod power and the regular members get mod power in all the forums
PimpinRedHatMan: kinda like boxing day in england
PimpinRedHatMan: where the people switch places for a day or some shit
XennXI: heh
XennXI: NO
PimpinRedHatMan: I think I'll suggest it.
XennXI: call it ban wars
PimpinRedHatMan: nooooooo
PimpinRedHatMan: regular mod power
PimpinRedHatMan: not supermod+
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-22, 11:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
It would be... chaotic.

More seriously I think it would be cool if there was sort of a mod of the week type of thing. I think it would be a good method to give everyone a chance, and not just people that b1tch to chruser. But this would only be for like the more active members (meaning I am discluded ) that never really had a chance to mod. :looks over at K_A:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-22, 11:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
K_A was a mod back then.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-22, 11:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
For about a month, then I got de-modded for nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-22, 11:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
The Square Forum is just calling you name isn't it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-22, 11:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
It would be cool, but I'm going for SC.

Anyway, back on topic, after the day is over chruser could just reset the forum back a day so there's no damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-23, 12:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
Not a bad idea. But I cant see them going for it.
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kobogen

Posted 2003-07-23, 02:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
Uh... There's nothing particulary 'fun' about moderating a forum...

Bad idea.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-23, 02:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
they are just curious about it.. its not like this is going to be permanent.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-23, 11:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
Whats there to be curious about? its nothing huge, u just close threads, tell people they are breaking the rules if they are, warn people, move threads and... ban people but only VERY rarely.. and banning is boring cuz u have to go thrue CP and all that bull.. other than feeling superior to almost everyone on the board it's no big deal

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-23, 11:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
Then let's do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-24, 08:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
Na, people going to mess up the board.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-24, 08:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
!King_Amazon! said:
after the day is over chruser could just reset the forum back a day so there's no damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
It would be nuts. There's bound to be people who whine that their not given a chance. Why bother? The only way I could see this happening if chruser gave everyone who wanted a moderating position a week to mod that forum and see if they do a good job. That way he could see who would do good and so he wouldn't hire someone who would do a bad job, abuse their power, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
I don't think you're getting the point, all the admins/mods/supermods lose their power for a day, the regular members get MODERATOR, not supermod+, powers in all the forums for a day, then at the end chruser can just reset the forums back a day and voila.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
Ohhhhhhhhhh. Sounds good but they won't allow it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-25, 08:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
It would really mess with the Diablo 2 people, and guests. They'd wonder wtf happened after all the posts from a day disappeared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-25, 08:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
Well we could just put it on the front page about a week in advance saying what will be happening.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-25, 03:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
Uh, the only way this could work is if Zelaron had a big undo button.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-25, 03:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sounds like fun to me."
i remember when !king_amazon! was a mod, wounder why they demodded u. i never noticed till i looked here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul