Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-03-22, 05:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
yah for a 11 or 12 year old you are really seem smart and stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-03-24, 09:56 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Heh, well, I didn't read one reply but from what I gather MJordan doesn't agree with war. He's a pussy then. Period.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-24, 03:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Thnx iceman and jamesdain.

how does my opinion contradicting with yours make me a pussy, please explain.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-03-24 at 03:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-25, 10:34 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Well, it has an underlaying message. You are scared of war = You are scared of conflict = You are scared of a fight = You are a pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Titusfied said:
Well, it has an underlaying message. You are scared of war = You are scared of conflict = You are scared of a fight = You are a pussy.
Agree, but talk about it is different when someone puting a gun at your head realistic, i know i will scare to death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:15 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
war is enevitable . its like exhaling all the air in your lungs and trying to hold your breath. it can be held for only so long before u need to take a huge breath. but after that you can hold your breathe for even longer. this was what occured during the world wars and the korean war and vietnam. after that their werent many wars for a while. i think sadam has had it a long time coming ... desert storm was the begginning and this will be the end. a bush begins it and a bush ends it, poetic justic no? if people really didnt want war then why did you vote for bush. i know how crazy that sounds but common with that recent report of how sadam tried to kill senior bush after desert storm and with all that you cant blame the guy for trying to get ALL the info he could and go after sadam. sure bush is not the brightest person but who cares if he gets his job done , keeps US casualties low and actually does something about the California budget crisis b4 he goes out of office he wont go down in flames.... i mean even with da scandle with Clinton people dont think hes such a bad dood now .. he even donates n crap to charity. war is what keeps our world held together ... without any sort of conflict there is no source to spark hope without hope there is no goals without goals there is no point in living. every thing strives on war. theres allways the bitch period before war where all the countries try and stop it theres the protests and the stock market starts acting MORE like a yoyo (if thats possible...) afterwards though all the countries THANK the US the stocks go hella high and all the worlds good ... till the next war/confrontation. even if the war was pointless or we had no reason to be there (vietnam war) we still are able to convince ourselves we had a reason to actually be there. and i dont just mean the US i mean every1, the UK, UN all of them. i mean when the vietnam vets came back every1 hated them and persecuted them but eventually look wat happend they get huge ass memorials holidays and all that crap.

Basic point of above post - Good comes from evil, evil comes from good. without the two there is no point.
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.

Last edited by Anime-Otaku; 2003-03-28 at 02:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-03-28, 10:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I didn't read one word of that gibberish and don't expect anyone else too.

Try using paragraphs and spaces to make it easier to read....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-28, 11:22 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
... wouldnt make a difference just would make it longer. and i dont approve of saying something that is a legitamit post Giberish ... thats not nice. if u read it mabye u would understand ..

titus if my grammar bothers u, then delete the post .
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-03-28, 01:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I am in total agreence with this man, and I think that many of his points are very valid, including the part about the 'perfect' world without war, etc.

Im happy there are still people out there that support Bushs decision... oh yea, over 70% of the United States population stand by his decision...

What personally angers me, is Chruser with the banner. #1 Hes fucking swedish, shut your damn mouth #2 Its insulting to many visitors/members by putting up a banner... Although, he is the boss!

Anyways, just my opinion...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
lol i didnt know chruser was swedish ... but that banner is really annoying . Impeaching bush wouldnt do anything .. the next president would still have to fix it . unless it was like a green peace pres. imagine that. all fundings to military go to protecting the rainforest heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I never said your post was gibberish, per say, but rather looked like gibberish because of the way it looked. I can only imagine how many more replies you would get if it were more distributed and broken up.

That was my only point, and I still haven't and don't plan on reading it.

If I could delete it, I would, but I don't have that authority.

I also hate that damn banner. What kind of message does that send to people that enter the forum for the first time. I'm sure its not enticing them to stay longer.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-29, 12:27 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I didt pay much attention to the banner, i dont think would care much, it's a game site, who care about the war (The ppl that looking for game info).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-03-29, 01:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
message to titus: just read da damn post and stfu
the banner isnt that annoying but the site that it leads to is. i mean common who the hell makes that crap!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-04-21, 02:31 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Fact: the US and the UN put Sadaam into power. now they taking him out of power :-) its so simple. "We made you and we can destry you!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-07-01, 10:55 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Charlie Daniels is my hero. That guy sumed it up perfectly. Bush is a good president when it came down to it and i fully support his decision. Its a shame that hes probabaly not gonna get re-elected. I know im voting for him.

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-24, 02:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
C'mon people are u blind? I don't want to insult you, but it's clear why there was a war in Iraq: OIL. Don't bring up the weapons of mass destruction, nor the civil freedoms denied by their goverment, for a fact the situation in North Korea is much worse, and yes they do have Nuclear weapons, not posibly but it's a fact, but strangely there is no war there.

Another interesting fact is that the oil reserves in Saudi Arabia a pro western State are quickly depleting.

I don't want to say that Sadam should stay in power, he is (was) a sadistic leader who would do anything to stay in power, even use chemical weap. against his own people, but what the reasons of the anglo-american coalition for this war, are not those wich they have declared.

Sorry about my english it is my second language.
You want a piece of me?
Come and get it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
buggy_ro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbuggy_ro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

buggy_ro

Posted 2003-07-24, 03:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I don't believe in war.
But I do believe that every one is intitled to live how they please with out oppression and with out fear from terrorits I believe that this is worth fighting for.

It's very easy to make judgements on situations like this, when you are safe and warm in your own home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
if the fact that saddam murders, rapes, tortures as well as weapons tests on his own people isnt enough, what about the fact that he's repeatedly attempted to obtain weapons grade uranium?

Every day that we would have talked piece more and more innocent civilians would have fallen victim to his crude dictatorship. More woman would have been kidnaped and raped, more children died of starvation, one more child lost his parents because there faith strayed from saddam.

Then the day arrives when saddam gets his hands on uranium. If any of you even think he wouldn't use it for the most disgusting and violent acts possible then apparently you've never heard of terrorism. You saw what terrorists did with a plane on 9/11, what do you think they would do with a nuke?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Wow, why is this still a topic. It should have stayed dead like its been for some time now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-24, 10:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
somebody close this. the war is over and what is done has been done.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury