Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Moon Landing Hoax
Posted 2003-07-21, 12:55 PM
I watched a documentary on the Moon Landing, I have seen one before this but this Just jogged me to post

Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?. It is argued that NASA did not have the technology to land on the moon, but, anxious to win the space race, acted out the Apollo program in movie studios. The conspiracy theorists pointed out things such as the pictures transmitted from the moon do not include stars and that the flag the Americans planted on the moon is waving even though there is thought to be no breeze on the moon. NASA quickly refuted these claims in a series of press releases, stating that any photographer would know it is difficult to capture something very bright and very dim on the same piece of film and since the photographers wanted to capture the astronauts striding across the lunar surface in their sunlit spacesuits, the background stars were too faint to see. For the flag, NASA said that the astronauts were turning it back and forth to get in firmly planted in the lunar soil, which made it wave.

The fact that at the time of the Landing there was a unusually large solar flare,
The suites worn where not sufficient to with stand radiation at these levels. This would affect the astronauts so much that they would have surely died from exposure to radiation, but none of the men died from such illness. Neil Armstrong age 73 being real proof of this.

Also the temperature on the Moon is a factor
Sunlit Side (Lunar "noon"): 243°F (117°C)
Dark Side (Lunar "midnight"): -279°F (-173°C)

There is a lot more evidence you can google up this is just some.
The flag is rippling in the “breeze”
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-21, 02:26 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
They landed between the dark side and the lit side, where the temperatures resemble those of earth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-07-21, 04:29 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
they LANDED on the moon. right after all those conspiracy nuts started babbling on TV and interviews NASA released sienctific evidences and facts that destoryed all theories of how the US did not land on the moon.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-21, 04:30 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
Strider Fury said:
they LANDED on the moon. right after all those conspiracy nuts started babbling on TV and interviews NASA released sienctific evidences and facts that destoryed all theories of how the US did not land on the moon.
The question is, did the people they say lanned on the moon first, ever lanned on the moon? I don't think so, I think it was just a publicity stunt, so they wouldn't loose the race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-21, 05:04 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
okay. if the people that say landed on the moon didnt, then who landed on the moon?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-21, 05:08 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
Im saying, the first people on the moon never lanned on the moon. It was just a lie IMO, maybe land on the moon now, but that dosent matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-22, 12:48 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
Chruser posted a site about this i think it was www.zelaron.com/conspiracy where there was picture sof the lunar buggy's trail which seemed to eb a hoax because the dust..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-22, 04:08 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
Am I the only person in the world who knows that the flag was starched to look more patriotic?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-22, 05:03 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
RoboticSilence said:
Am I the only person in the world who knows that the flag was starched to look more patriotic?
and the fact it was waving like there was wind?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-07-22, 05:54 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
Yes... it's starched to look like that.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-22, 06:40 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
Well I still believe that the only reason we think there has been a Moon landing is because that is what we have been told!
Most people don't question it.
The only way we will know for sure is when we have a telescope powerful enough to see the equipment that was left behind , the flag and the tracks on the Moons surface.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-22, 02:02 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
pfft its all h4x....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-22, 03:38 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
Still waiting for chruser's lunar buggy pictures....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-22, 09:12 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
look for it yourself, 'nig'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-23, 02:19 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
You people sadden me. I can't believe you could actually not think we can land on the moon. I'm pretty freaking sure that building the rockets was awhole lot freaking harder than landing on the moon. If you don't believe it then go live in Russia or something where stupidity is enforced.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-23, 07:24 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
Onyx, the program you've watched is old, outdated, and have obviously been re-runned aproximately a couple million times over. it is not a reliable source.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-24, 01:42 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Moon Landing Hoax"
badboy said:
You people sadden me. I can't believe you could actually not think we can land on the moon. I'm pretty freaking sure that building the rockets was awhole lot freaking harder than landing on the moon. If you don't believe it then go live in Russia or something where stupidity is enforced.
See what kinda of people the govement had make? Aye to Hilter!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga