Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-09-02, 01:54 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Sirp you shown me some very strong points but I don't want you to think my country wants to just go attack for no reason or to gain an upper hand in the world we donate more to needy people across the world then any other country and I only want the suffering to end if another country could do that then fuck this one thats all I care about I really hate politics and conspiracys alike I am the type of person who comes out with how I feel about any situation and in the talk with strider I found it hard to express myself whoolly on how I feel but maybe I am a bit clearer now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-05, 09:54 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
I have a feeling, that the Al Quada is going to attack America again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-05, 10:02 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesadin
I have a feeling, that the Al Quada is going to attack America again.
You mean USA or just America in general... because your canadian yet you live in America
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-05, 11:11 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Canada should just attack Afghanistan. NO ONE would see that coming. It would be the greatest military coup in history.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-06, 08:17 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
we have been, our light infantry just came back something like 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2002-09-06 at 08:21 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-06, 12:40 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Canada should just attack Afghanistan. NO ONE would see that coming. It would be the greatest military coup in history.
Let's go get the water guns and john boats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-06, 01:37 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!

Let's go get the water guns and john boats.
heheh. i feel like i should be saying something here, but then again i'm chinese-canadien.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-09-06, 02:37 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesadin
we have been, our light infantry just came back something like 2 weeks ago.
Light infantry??! NO! You're ruining the surprise! Canada should just launch a full-scale assault on Afghanistan!! But, since you guys have been pussyfooting around it, sending in your "light infantry" now they're gonna see it coming! Okay, I guess that means Australia is our only hope for a full-scale surprise attack. Canada, you have let me down...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-06, 04:57 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
heh, we dont want a war. Who does, notice that England is the only people siding with the US on the attack on Iraq? And why do you need 10000 of our heavy infantry? YAY LETS GO BOMB SOME VILLAGERS IN THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT!

Were not power hungry, and you shouldnt be. Power corrupts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-06, 05:08 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Who said America was power hungry?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-06, 06:11 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Not to steriotype or anything, but alot are, not all, but alot. Take for isntance, the elected president of the US has never even been to war before He wants the world to be his. Even Colon Powell is telling him to back off.

Sorry Im kinda pissed off from so many people thinking Canada is powerless, and naive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-06, 08:59 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
I was joking. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-06, 09:43 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
wow. is hard to believe that its been a year already. time sures goes by quickly.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-09-06, 10:41 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Dude, James I was kidding. It was actually a reference to a Canadian comedian named Jeremy Hotz. He has a whole bit where he talks about how Canada should just attack another country and take it over because NO ONE would see it coming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-07, 07:31 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
sorry, but there are other people on the internet who arnt kidding. So you know, on the internet, you never know.

Sorry about the rant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-09, 12:39 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Meh, it's alright. I don't support most of this country's recent military actions, and I don't think Canada invading Afghanistan would do any good. I just like making light of the situation.

By the way, if you're a fan of stand up comedy (I fucking LOVE IT) I would suggest trying to find some of Jeremy Hotz's material. I know there's an audio version of one of his performances floating around on Kazaa. He's hysterical...and Canadian!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-09, 04:06 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
all i have 2 say is my thoughts are with the family of the victims, I have nothing against afghans only al-qaieda and taliban and killing innocent afghans will only heighten our problems, and i would also like this out of the press...it has been long enough and i don't particularly like watching the towers fall over and over and over and over...etc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-09-09, 05:01 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Once again another sentence that looks like a paragraph..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-09, 05:16 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Personally (from what I've seen and heard of Bush) he is a JOKE. I see interviews and speeches on TV with him, he says things to the sort of "We are going to bomb errrrr Iraq..... Sadam Hussain, that right? Well that one guy over there with his weapons that MAYBE JUST MIGHT attack us. He probably won't but you never know! This is a strange world we live in!" Thats not his exact words, but thats what I make out of it. He also screwed up the votes in Florida. Incase you didn't know, his brother is the Governer there.... Kinda makes you think doesn't it... I'm fully suprised he handled 9/11 he did. I think we should still have Bill. BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

(Bill is into that free love stuff too. HIPPY!!)
(Bill + Monica + Hillary = )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WhaBAM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWhaBAM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

WhaBAM

Posted 2002-09-09, 06:20 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "9/11 Anniversary"
Quote:
Originally posted by mjordan2nd
all i have 2 say is my thoughts are with the family of the victims, I have nothing against afghans only al-qaieda and taliban and killing innocent afghans will only heighten our problems, and i would also like this out of the press...it has been long enough and i don't particularly like watching the towers fall over and over and over and over...etc
100% with you and yes, world shall stop making drama bout that, cuz it's nothing more then rememorating the pain to those who lost their relatives friends or anyone who was close to the tragedy, but morbosity beats all so we'll have it year after year during the next 5-10 years, and then u'll have the 15th anyversary 20th and such...It sux
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido