Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

New Avenged Sevenfold Songs (Completely different, like nothing ive ever heard)
Posted 2005-05-15, 09:26 PM
I'm becoming a big metal head. Whether it be classic Iron Maiden, newer stuff like Killswitch engage (that whole.... screaming thing).... Really raunchy stuff like Strapping Young Lad. I like a lot of it.

Anyways, Avenged Sevenfold's first album was a Hardcore album that had fast drums, fast simple guitar, and raunchy screams contrasted with smooth harmonized vocals.

Their second album was a much more epic, more complex work. It was very much their own. Nothing much that was of the same nature was around. Killswitch was close, but Avenged is much more refined.

Now, the third album, coming out June 7th. I can't wait. They have released two of the songs to the public. They are called "The Beast and the Harlot" and "Trashed and Scattered". The first one is kind of wierd, and the second one is just amazing. They both have brilliant guitar work. These songs are excellent. I highly recommend giving it a chance, because you can't even say there are other current bands like this new album.
http://www.wakingthefallen.com/home3000.html

There are two seperate news items for the two songs. Good luck, happy listening.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-15, 09:34 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "New Avenged Sevenfold Songs (Completely..."
No thanks.

I'll stick to my Rammstein and my Manowar, which I have recently downloaded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-15, 09:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No thanks. I'll stick to my..."
You didn't even listen to them, nigger.

With this new album, this band has a type of metal for every fan of metal... and some metal for people who don't even like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-16, 09:51 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "You didn't even listen to them, nigger...."
Wha??! How many tracks are on that thing??!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-16, 03:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wha??! How many tracks are on that..."
On what thing? Go to the link I posted and download "Trashed and Scattered" and "Beast and the Harlot".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-16, 04:02 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "On what thing? Go to the link I posted..."
avenged sevenfold is awesome man... their 2nd cd is one of my favorites ever... im stoked for their new album too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-17, 01:54 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "avenged sevenfold is awesome man... ..."
Good. Their stuff is awesome. The new stuff is amazing and really really fresh and refreshing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags