Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Grin who is the oldest person ard??
Posted 2002-10-29, 07:50 PM
and still addicted to d2x? hehe

just curious...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eudora

Posted 2002-10-29, 08:24 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
20 not so "addicted" but i play often

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-30, 03:45 AM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
hehe i beat u.. i 21..

i am hoping to see like a 40 old man still playing..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eudora

Posted 2002-10-30, 05:35 AM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
lol same, im only 17 and i sometimes play
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-30, 11:25 AM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
36 but dont play to much anymore

God, I must be the oldest person on this forum lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-30, 02:33 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
I'm older thab every1 here...im 11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-30, 06:14 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
Hence the big grin

16 here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-10-30, 06:15 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
Damn! 36 years old! That has to be the eldest!

Congratulations, you win the Diablo-II-36-unmarried-player award!

Just fuckin with ya'!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-10-30, 06:48 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
Quote:
Originally posted by tacoX
Damn! 36 years old! That has to be the eldest!

Congratulations, you win the Diablo-II-36-unmarried-player award!

Just fuckin with ya'!
lol

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-31, 01:09 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
19 and still loving it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-10-31, 01:13 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
16, still three years until I'm an old man.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-10-31, 01:52 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
he will marry in bnet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-31, 02:16 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
Im 13 and am gonna be 14 next February 23rd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-31, 02:26 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
i am as old as the guy above but know people older than us playing d2 regularly. i quit and just started again (um sort of playing my bot does all the work i just pause it to clean inventories (that sounds like a new bot) and move mule items back and forth).
I would like to know how old the some of the mods and the script writers are
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jzice44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjzice44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jzice44

Posted 2002-10-31, 02:33 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
The oldest person I have ever met on b-net was 46 years old (female). I felt quite young when I met her lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-31, 06:43 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
lol, I know a woman who is 52 and actively playing d2, i'm 15
as Lord of the Undead I feel it is my duty to EAT YOUR BRAINS! or at the very least DRINK YOUR BLOOD!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mestivo

Posted 2002-10-31, 11:55 PM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
16 here started playing d1 3 years back and moved on to d2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-01, 02:42 AM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
39 here....and still LUVIN it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
W@RF is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenW@RF is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

W@RF

Posted 2002-11-01, 05:45 AM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
39...damn ur older than doofus...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-11-01, 07:23 AM in reply to eudora's post "who is the oldest person ard??"
Quote:
Originally posted by Mestivo
lol, I know a woman who is 52 and actively playing d2, i'm 15
LOL
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"