Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Kool d2 things that should be added in 1.10
Posted 2002-10-11, 12:22 PM
Just list a few things that u think should be in d2 lod patch 1.10 such as new items, monsters, different skill moderations etc...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-11, 02:42 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
get rid of that wretched pierce bug. get rid of the -15 target def rune bug. dlete iths. Add many many many new elites.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-10-11, 02:44 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
Quote:
Originally posted by zeal311
get rid of that wretched pierce bug. get rid of the -15 target def rune bug. dlete iths. Add many many many new elites.
thats like asking for a whole new game ....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-11, 02:49 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
i know

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-10-11, 02:56 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
They are indeed planning to get rid of the "wretched" pierce bug, and are most likely gonna add a couple more uniques. That's probably what's taking so long, they are trying to perfect the stats of the new uniques lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-10-11, 03:45 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
i wonder what would happen if they just rest all of the servers
that would be pretty funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-10-12, 11:18 AM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
hell yeah jsut restart all or the realms to start from scratch that would be HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! and also more fun b/c there would be an acual challenge for once... i mean every time i get hacked... i get good again in less then a week ... and i dont even play all fucking day every day lololol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-12, 12:39 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
Yea, they should do that. Heh...

Restart all servers/delete all dupes-bugs/elites
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-10-12, 08:27 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
they really should ... cuz it would be a whole new game... and u wouldnt be able to look forward to getting any bugged items...or any godly uniques/rares/or magicals that are amazing..... so it owuld be fun for those who dont just quit on the spot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-14, 02:32 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
whats the point reseting?.. it's woundn't last long..
first week of reset.. come out maphack..
2nd week new dupe
3rd week new bugged item..and so on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:28 AM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
Quote:
Originally posted by JinYL
2nd week new dupe
And besides people has gaining experience about packets which are leading to new dupe metods, how to bug a item etc.
It will be like as today...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-20, 12:23 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
Quote:
Originally posted by JinYL
2nd week new dupe
dupes arent taht easyily made after a new patch
b/c the entire code of the game has changed
so then it would make it harder... cuz theres nothing to dupe anyway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-21, 07:13 AM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
yeah maybe can last for quit some time, but not forever..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2002-10-27, 10:31 AM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
well, if they did restart, i know that they better add like good usefull items, and make it so u can level ezier, i like my zon now... shez fun, and if they did, then i hope ppl would come out with dupes, so that i could be in the duping days, and not the"i cant get nuttin bcuz i have no mf" dayz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:59 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
i want everything to be the same including eth bug (dont make me explain)

only things i want are more bonus qsts in act4
a monster thats a straight up beast owns all
you gotta be a fucking BEAST to kill it
like have to have 8 ppl all godly to kill it
but not a nessicary monster to move on in the act

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:01 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
lol it would be like today with the duping and shit but with a bunch of crappy ass items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-10-28, 02:37 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
yeah pretty much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-28, 05:27 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
it's taking so long cuz they dont give a shit about d2... it's all about the war3 now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-10-29, 09:08 AM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
fuck war3

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 09:10 AM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "Kool d2 things that should be added in..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
i want everything to be the same including eth bug (dont make me explain)

only things i want are more bonus qsts in act4
a monster thats a straight up beast owns all
you gotta be a fucking BEAST to kill it
like have to have 8 ppl all godly to kill it
but not a nessicary monster to move on in the act
Yeah finnaly a REAL boss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee