Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Is pindle nerfed?
Posted 2002-10-08, 06:00 PM
hmm I thinking blizz has nerfed pindle.. I havent had any really good drops in like 6 days now. before he was dropping tals amors and WF's on the same batch of runs... now i'm lucky to get 1 exeptional item
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
syntax19 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensyntax19 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

syntax19

Posted 2002-10-08, 07:46 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
got tal armor few hours ago..soooo...nooo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Diablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDiablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-08, 07:56 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
Yes, its quite obvious they just put a server-side patch to reduce his drops greatly. 99.9% sure they HAVE nerfed pindle with a server-side patch so no one noticed but the drops are crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-10-11, 12:27 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
PINDLE AINT NERFED

02/10/11 11:13:48 : Windforce - Unique HydraBow

wohooooooooooooooooooo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
craigcarswell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencraigcarswell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

craigcarswell

Posted 2002-10-12, 03:40 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
I dont think they changed what he can drop, the good stuff just seems to drop less often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-14, 10:07 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
how can they nerf pindle without patching to client side?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Diablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDiablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-16, 01:53 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
it isnt clien side, the server decides wat he drops.... or not.. i have no idea what im talkind about :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilSteven

Posted 2002-10-16, 08:29 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
yea...server decides what he drops
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-16, 09:05 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
darnit... ppl never got that... that's why you can't just tell the server that something dropped in the past ppl have thought that telling the server something dropped would make a dupe or something... but in actual fact... the server decides when and what to drop... so... ha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-10-18, 05:29 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
yeah kuz for the past 4 weeks i havent found SHIT!!!
NOTHING AT ALL
the best i found was some eth bartucks and they were shit!!!
im sick of this!! i want my 1337 pindle drops back damnit!!
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-10-18, 06:04 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
errr pindle stil drops good stuff ..friend found wf,arkaine and storm on a 1 night run last night =/ i'm jealous i wanna kill him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-18, 06:15 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
im pretty sure ur friend was full of shit
notice the fact that all three of the most coveted items in the game were dropped in one night? i seriously doubt it
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-10-18, 11:58 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
na its very possible yesterday i found tals armor, valor, and gaze

BTW he aint nerfed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
craigcarswell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencraigcarswell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

craigcarswell

Posted 2002-10-19, 10:11 AM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
hes fine for me past three nights he has dropped
2 stormsheilds
eaglehorn
valor
gaze
and trang helm
thats been pretty normal for drops
every few days a wf or gf

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-19, 10:16 AM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
what the hell? i do around 8000 runs a week and i havent found that much in 3 nights!!
god damn ur lucky

...or exaggerating
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

drx

Posted 2002-10-19, 02:11 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
i feel ya drx, im having some shitty luck with the bastard myself. havent found shit cept hasurs set chain boots (OOooOO) in the past 4 days.
People Suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pendlum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPendlum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pendlum

Posted 2002-10-22, 07:58 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
he finally paid off....3 tals armors in one night
fun fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

drx

Posted 2002-10-22, 10:16 PM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
i wish i even used pindabot just so i can contribute to the pain, i will soon enough get it back up
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-23, 10:03 AM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
My latest from one hour of Pindabot runs last night:

Stormshield
Eth Skullders
Guardian Angel

The WF + GF still elude me.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-23, 11:07 AM in reply to syntax19's post "Is pindle nerfed?"
pindabot i dont think is exactlly nerfed, if u look at how mf'ing actually work it goes something like this:
mf%
monsters clvl
depending on the monsters clvl in which u r killing, it gives a potential dropping of items, using pindabot, being one of the highest clvles in the game that can be easily killed over and over he can drop wf's, so eather u do memph runs and get a bunch of shitty items, or do thousands of pindaruns and get chances of scoring big, so even if pindabot is nerfed, it is still a benifit to kill him as he can drop what memph cannot!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"