Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum Yung Guy
Posted 2002-09-09, 01:36 PM
Flames belong in the flame forum,
Sum Yung Guy

Your avatar sucks huge weenie the pooh Knight-Rider.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-09-09, 01:45 PM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Flames belong in the flame forum,
Sum Yung Guy

Your avatar sucks huge weenie the pooh Knight-Rider.

Grav is not my fault that that big guy rapes you when you are in the locker room and that everyone thinks you are fat and ugly, please dotn direct your school-made anger to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-09, 01:47 PM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider

Grav is not my fault that that big guy rapes you when you are in the locker room and that everyone thinks you are fat and ugly, please dotn direct your school-made anger to me
Only problem with that statement is that I'm homeschooled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-09-09, 02:08 PM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Then just replace 'big guys' with 'big brothers' and 'locker room' with 'bathroom'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-09, 02:10 PM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
why are you homeschooled? so peopel wont make fun of you coz ur fat?

jk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-09, 03:24 PM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
No, because I'm moving, and I need somewhere to go to school before I move.

Btw, people don't make fun of me being fat. Last person that did, I sat on him until he turned blue and he never did it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-09-09, 03:25 PM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
take care if u sit on Knight Rider...Since he shoves bullets into his ass hes a walking gun....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-09, 03:29 PM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
nice post count sirpu, 1 thousand more post and you will have Master Level. I think 9000 post is Admiral
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-09, 03:34 PM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
...I'll stick on superior level 4 a time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 04:39 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
why are you homeschooled? so peopel wont make fun of you coz ur fat?
Fattynes got a solution, diet & spot, but where'd you buy a new neurones pack MR plain encephalogram????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 04:42 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
What in God's name did you just say?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 04:44 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
sorry raziel but i gotta say it .... rofl
damn sirpu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 04:46 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
WTF? wasnt' that english?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 04:47 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
I don't know! WAS IT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 04:49 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
Fattynes got a solution, diet & spot, but where'd you buy a new neurones pack MR plain encephalogram????
Lets attempt to disect this post...
Fatties have a solution. Diet and sports, but where do you buy a new.... I am lost from this point on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 04:53 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
I didn't get THAT far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 04:59 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
encephalogram exists u uncultured people...it's a graphic that measures ur brain's activity..if it's plain ur a vegetable
neurones (donesnt xsist this term)= neuron or nerve cell (cells that compose ur brain....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 05:02 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
No, I understand the terminology you were using, it's just the way you structured the sentence that didn't make any sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 05:02 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
neurones (donesnt xsist this term)= neuron or nerve cell (cells that compose ur brain....
Round Two already?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 05:08 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
I can feel my brain GNAWING it's way out of my skull.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel