Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

ROFL Reporter gets WRECKED
Posted 2008-03-13, 07:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/GIR0qJ_J97E

It'll work one day, anyway the clip is pure gold

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-13, 10:20 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "ROFL Reporter gets WRECKED"
video no longer avail
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-03-13, 10:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "video no longer avail :("
You know those clips where people run across the highway, get hit, spin end-over-end a few times, then land? Now imagine that, except with a reporter standing still and getting hit by a sled of some sort, and he didn't die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-03-14, 07:34 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You know those clips where people run..."
I don't want to imagine it. I want to see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-14, 12:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't want to imagine it. I want to..."
http://poststuff5.entensity.net/0314...edia=owned.wmv

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-14, 01:35 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "http://poststuff5.entensity.net/031408/m..."
that made me "lol"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-14, 10:29 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "that made me "lol""
That was fucking awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-15, 04:20 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "That was fucking awesome"
SAWEET! That was downright hilarious. "That was a bad idea". Ha, golden!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven