Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Zelaron's NFL Week 6 Pick 'Em
Posted 2007-10-10, 03:14 PM
Just copy+paste yours in another post and I'll tally them up after each week. These are my picks:

Cincinatti @ Kansas City: Cincy
Houston @ Jacksonville: Jags
Miami @ Cleveland: Cleveland
Washington @ Green Bay: GB
St. Louis @ Baltimore: Baltimore
Minnesota @ Chicago: Minnesota
Philly @ New York Jets: Philly
Tennesee @ Tampa Bay: Tennesee
Carolina @ Arizona: AZ BABY
New England @ Dallas: hmm....... I'm gonna say NE
Oakland @ San Diego: San Diego
New Orleans @ Seattle: Seattle
New York Giants @ Atlanta: NYG

You have up until Saturday night to change your picks/edit them however you please. After that, they're locked in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-11, 06:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Zelaron's NFL Week 6 Pick 'Em"
Thanks man! I never got around to doing this, but here are my pics:

Cincinatti @ Kansas City: CINcinATTI
Houston @ Jacksonville: Jaguars of fucking course.
Miami @ Cleveland: Miami WITH THE UPSET!
Minnesota @ Chicago: Chicago of course..
Philly @ New York Jets: Philidelphia..
Tennesee @ Tampa Bay: Tampa Bay with the upset?
Carolina @ Arizona: Arizona gonna get things going again
New England @ Dallasamn.. New England
Oakland @ San Diego: Chargers
New York Giants @ Atlanta: ATL gonna pull it off..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanks man! I never got around to doing..."
Houston @ Jacksonville: Jags (Against a very injured Texans)
Miami @ Cleveland: Cleveland (Miami sucks)
Washington @ Green Bay: Washington (I hate them)
Minnesota @ Chicago: Greise Bears
Philly @ New York Jets: Philly (8-0 after bye, and 7-0 against Jets)
Tennesee @ Tampa Bay: Tampa Gay (Garcia)
Carolina @ Arizona: Warner's Arizona Cardinals
New England @ Dallas: "Best Team in Football" NE
Oakland @ San Diego: LT Diego
New Orleans @ Seattle: Seattle (Anyone can beat THIS Saints team)
New York Giants @ Atlanta: NY Faggots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:47 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Cincinatti @ Kansas City: Cincy..."
Houston @ Jacksonville: Houston
Minnesota @ Chicago: Chicago
Carolina @ Arizona: AZ
New England @ Dallas: NE
New Orleans @ Seattle: NO
New York Giants @ Atlanta: NYG (by far the best pick of the week)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:51 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Cincinatti @ Kansas City: Cincy..."
Nice, nice. Good to see the pics coming in, the more participation the better

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nice, nice. Good to see the pics coming..."
Cincinatti @ Kansas City: Cincinatti
Houston @ Jacksonville: Jacksonville
Washington @ Green Bay: Green Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago: Minnesota
Carolina @ Arizona: AZ BABY
New England @ Dallas: Dallas (fuck NE)
New York Giants @ Atlanta: NYG

I watch football on sundays while I'm stoned. It's entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-15, 07:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cincinatti @ Kansas City: Cincinatti..."
Here are the winners.

Winners:

KC
Jags
Cleveland
GB
BAL
MIN
Philly
TB
Carolina
NE
SD
New Orleans

NYG @ ATL

Tonight

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-15, 08:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here are the winners. Winners: KC..."
After tonight's game I'll tally the scores up. Maybe we can get more people for Week 7?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-15, 09:07 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "After tonight's game I'll tally the..."
The more we post, the more people will see, so I don't see why not.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The more we post, the more people will..."
Damn, we were all pretty consistent, but as of right now Thanatos is in the lead:

Thanatos = 8
D3V = 7
Titus = 7
Gruesome = 7
HoH = 7

Nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:37 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Damn, we were all pretty consistent,..."
Well one of my upsets came through, the Buccaneers actually pulled it off, haha! And Miami came close, but not close enough.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:42 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Damn, we were all pretty consistent,..."
I can only lose the lead if D3V's right and ATL wins tonight. I don't see that happening though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I can only lose the lead if D3V's right..."
Dude, you never know.

ATL gonna win 16-13 or something of that nature.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-15, 12:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, you never know. ATL gonna..."
Nope the gman will play fine and win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-16, 07:57 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Nope the gman will play fine and win"
Week 6 results

1. Thanatos: 9-4
2. Gruesome: 8-5
2. HoH: 8-5
2. Titus: 8-5
5. D3V: 7-6
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 09:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Week 6 results 1. Thanatos: 9-4 2...."
Damn good week, I didn't really take any time to sit down and evaluate the game, but good picks so far. Next week should be good fun again!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-16, 09:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn good week, I didn't really take..."
Yeah this really is pretty entertaining. I'll post up next week's games on Thursday. Give some time for the injury reports to come in and the like. Is it just me or are there TONS of injuries this year?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 09:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah this really is pretty..."
There are definately a ton of injuries, but it's like this every year, you just probably pay more attention because of Fantasy football. The Jaguars have actually been somewhat more healthy the past 2 weeks and are getting our D back on track so it doesn't affect me as much.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-16, 09:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah this really is pretty..."
More injuries because people want to win more so they take more risks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-16, 10:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "More injuries because people want to..."
If we keep doing this well, we'll have to incorporate picking against the spread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied