Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Map Hack?
Posted 2005-09-25, 07:35 PM
Is there one yet?

Is there going to be one?

Am I damn fool for playing again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2005-09-25, 07:47 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Map Hack?"
1 Dont know.
2 Dont Care.
3 You should answer this question for yourself. Based upon how much you get stuck in the game. I know a kid who failed classes because after school all he did was go home and play for like 8 hours straight.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-09-26, 12:00 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Map Hack?"
Theres easymap-works but gets you banned.
Theres mouspads, which was out for like 4 days and now needs to be updated again.
I love the game since I started ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-03, 09:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Theres easymap-works but gets you..."
Kaneda said:
Theres easymap-works but gets you banned.
Theres mouspads, which was out for like 4 days and now needs to be updated again.
I love the game since I started ladder.
Where do I find mousepads? What do you mean it needs to be updated? As in it dont work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2005-10-03, 09:45 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Where do I find mousepads? What do you..."
Correct it doesnt work. It worked in 1.11, but blizzard updated to 1.11b so it needs to be updated.
http://www.mousepad-d2.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-05, 10:23 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Correct it doesnt work. It worked in..."
that kinda sucks, did blizzard find out about the hacks gettin updated? or for technical reasons?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-10-05, 10:31 PM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "that kinda sucks, did blizzard find out..."
no they just updated to 1.11b because they had to patch some minor bugs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-05, 11:25 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "no they just updated to 1.11b because..."
1.11? Cool, I quit at 1.10, and I wont be a fool to install the game again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-10-06, 03:08 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "1.11? Cool, I quit at 1.10, and I wont..."
lol i only started playing again coz i have nothing better to do when im not out @ parties or with friends or @ beach.. which is mostly winter & spring
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-06, 08:23 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "lol i only started playing again coz i..."
I'm suprised you're still alive
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-10-07, 01:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm suprised you're still alive"
yeah me too -.-.. wow my life is boring.. i should just crawl down a hole and hybernate for a while and get someone to wake me up when something exciting happens!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-07, 01:54 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yeah me too -.-.. wow my life is..."
If only it was so easy. Id hybernate all the time. >.<
Anyways I chaosed a guy today that lost his account(today) cause he was using ezmap. I laughed at him cause I was so suprised people still used it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-07, 06:00 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm suprised you're still alive"
First off your a crook and should be paying for it if possible because its cheap to get it and has been one of the best programs that has been out for the game.It doesn't wreck game in any way unlike bots etc...
As of right now theres nothing cracked out and any day now a paied working version will be out from mousepad.
Speaking of alive lol long time no see.')
On a side note thanks for auto msg wishing me happy birthday.
Later all done work few days off, time to sleep and then go out.
Karr

Last edited by Karr; 2005-10-07 at 06:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Karr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKarr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Karr

Posted 2005-10-07, 01:52 PM in reply to Karr's post starting "First off your a crook and should be..."
Ha! A crook. You Im sure you download music, thief. Its not any different. It doesnt totally destroy the game but it does mess w/ the economy. It makes mfing/key hunting easier therefore making them cheaper. So your completely invalid. You can say any day now there will be a paid version, but then again people were saying that a week after 1.11a came out up until Mouspad actually released 1.11maphack. I really doubt you know anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-07, 04:40 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ha! A crook. You Im sure you download..."
what who is this Karr guy he has 97% longevity lol and only has 30 posts lol that is funny shit.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-10-07, 10:58 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "what who is this Karr guy he has 97%..."
No clue, but Im sure he wouldnt have visited again if it wasnt for those darn auto message birthday emails.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-11, 11:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ha! A crook. You Im sure you download..."
Kaneda said:
Ha! A crook. You Im sure you download music, thief. Its not any different. It doesnt totally destroy the game but it does mess w/ the economy. It makes mfing/key hunting easier therefore making them cheaper. So your completely invalid. You can say any day now there will be a paid version, but then again people were saying that a week after 1.11a came out up until Mouspad actually released 1.11maphack. I really doubt you know anything.
Supose one useless post wont effect my post count...
What does paying for map hack have to do with downloading anything?
Absolutely not a damn thing ,and as for that childish remark don't need to steal music
to enjoy it i can pay for it like it was orginal intented to in first place.
As for map hack coming out my guess is as good as any.
When it does come out i hope you and rest of poeple leave mousepads forums alone and stop whinning over it.
That is if your one of poeple that bother to pay for it to begin with.
As for first argument bots are nothing more then scripts running non stop and use some form of mh.
Does map hack encourage boting or mfing no,does it tppk no,does it go around spamming duel me no.
Only advatage is that it prevents being killed if used right poeple from getting killed by pks ,seeing location and if in town their gear.Mh doesn't wreck game bots do and poeple finding this in bargin bin.
I doubt i'll see you on bnet with it because concept of paying for a program
is beyond your ability to get.
Go play with napster or torret ,quick i see netter giving away a free mh that flags blizzard quick quick use it......
Later
Karr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Karr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKarr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Karr

Posted 2005-10-12, 12:58 PM in reply to Karr's post starting "Supose one useless post wont effect my..."
I don't use any maphacks. So you won't find me around netter or mouspad.

Music has many different uses but I can tell you was definatly not originally intended to be sold. I'm pretty sure the native americans banging on theyre leather hide drums werent looking to become millionaires and false idols. You post only in the d2 section. Really thats all I should have to say cause it means your either childish, ignorant, a simplton, or just stupid. All of which would prevent you from winning an aurgument w/ me.
Quote:
Only advatage is that it prevents being killed if used right poeple from getting killed by pks
Oh right.. that and it shows all forms of missiles in duels, most of them have a chicken mode, you can see EVERY MAP IN THE GAME. Which impowers you to be able to run pindle/countess/meph/eldrith/shenk within 1 min 30 secs. But it doesnt effect the game at all. Listen kid Im not against MH but if your going to defend it atleast know what the hell your talking about. I don't need anything besides my 1337 skillz to own that game.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-10-13 at 01:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-12, 06:05 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "If only it was so easy. Id hybernate..."
Kaneda said:
If only it was so easy. Id hybernate all the time. >.<
Anyways I chaosed a guy today that lost his account(today) cause he was using ezmap. I laughed at him cause I was so suprised people still used it!

Actually you would masterbnate
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-12, 10:15 PM in reply to Karr's post starting "First off your a crook and should be..."
I'm going to beat you over the head if you don't learn to use the reply button properly.

Like... RIGHT NOW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign