Cross 1 3 23.08%
Cross 2 2 15.38%
Shamrock 3 23.08%
Knot 5 38.46%
Knot 2 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Exclamation Pick My Next Tattoo!
Posted 2005-07-19, 08:36 PM
Okay peeps. I been burning to get some new ink and cant quite decide so I am turning over to you, the unwashed masses! I am leaning towards one of the knots because I dont want to spend 8 hrs in the chair...any other suggestions are also welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Cross1.gif (65.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: gif Cross2.gif (51.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: gif shamrock.gif (13.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg knot.jpg (2.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg knot2.jpg (4.6 KB, 54 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2005-07-19, 09:01 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Pick My Next Tattoo!"
I like the small black knot myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-19, 09:10 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Pick My Next Tattoo!"
I think the small black knot is good too. Where are you going to put it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-07-19, 09:17 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Pick My Next Tattoo!"
The clover, with red to orange to yellow flames coming off the leaves.

But honestly bro, choose what hits your heart.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-19, 09:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think the small black knot is good..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....stpost&t=37066

Eh I posted there

Clover/Shamrock with flames.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-19, 09:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think the small black knot is good..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I think the small black knot is good too. Where are you going to put it?
Upper Shoulder above the cuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2005-07-19, 11:37 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Pick My Next Tattoo!"
Where are pics?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-07-20, 12:00 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Where are pics?"
He made 2 threads. They are now one! (<3 merge feature)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-20, 05:19 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Pick My Next Tattoo!"
The first cross isn't too bad. I'd pick that over the black knot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-20, 10:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The first cross isn't too bad. I'd pick..."
Ok def voted for the cross by accident, but I meant to select the little black knot.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-20, 10:35 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Pick My Next Tattoo!"
Bottom left one looks nice to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-20, 12:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bottom left one looks nice to me."
Get your dick pierced instead, and then post pics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-07-20, 01:27 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Get your dick pierced instead, and then..."
mantralord said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-07-20, 01:45 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting ":rolleyes:"
Hades-Knight said:
I like Cross 2 the best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-07-20, 03:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I like Cross 2 the best."
I voted shamrock, but it's a toss-up between that and cross 1.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-07-20, 04:49 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I voted shamrock, but it's a toss-up..."
The cross 1 is pretty cool, but that black knot is awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-07-20, 05:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The cross 1 is pretty cool, but that..."
Go with the shamrock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-07-20, 05:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I like Cross 2 the best."
mjordan2nd said:
I like Chicken the best.

YA BLACK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-07-20, 08:34 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Get your dick pierced instead, and then..."
mantralord said:
Ummm no.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2005-07-21, 08:34 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Ummm no..... ;)"
I like the shamrock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos