Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Doofus - The Feets on a Beach 2010!
Posted 2010-09-20, 09:59 PM
Wow! Summers almost over and everyones minds must be full of burning, and important questions.....

Will this be the best school year ever?

Is the damn recession really over?

Does this assclown of a president have any kind of clue how to run a country?

And most important of all.... WHY THE HELL HASNT DOOFUS POSTED HIS ANNUAL PICTURE OF HIS FEET ON SOME DAMN BEACH?!?!?

Well the wait is over my friends. Unfortunately it is a repeat beach, Ocean City MD and not some exotic distant locale. I did however manage to go to the beach three times this year and have one more trip this coming weekend. I sincerely hope everyone is well and prospering in 2010.

And now without further ado.... The Feets 2010!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Feets2010.jpg (158.3 KB, 8 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2010-09-20, 10:25 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus - The Feets on a Beach 2010!"
Half of the people who actively post right now are going to be wondering WTF this is.

Glad to see you're still well!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-21, 02:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Half of the people who actively post..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Half of the people who actively post right now are going to be wondering WTF this is.

Glad to see you're still well!
Ah well, the world plods on while us pioneers get older....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2010-09-21, 10:58 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus - The Feets on a Beach 2010!"
Nice to see you again, Doofus! The feet look healthy. How're things?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-09-21, 11:03 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus - The Feets on a Beach 2010!"
Ahh. How one yearns for times forgotten. Nice to see you Doofus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-21, 12:44 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Ahh. How one yearns for times..."
Doofus!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-21, 04:07 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus - The Feets on a Beach 2010!"
Doofus! Nice to see another post. You should make your way down to a Florida beach one of these time, quit wasting it up there in Maryland.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-21, 05:01 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus - The Feets on a Beach 2010!"
:3 dem feets
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-21, 10:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nice to see you again, Doofus! The feet..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Nice to see you again, Doofus! The feet look healthy. How're things?
Things are good! My biggest problem these days is too much free time since i broke up with my girlfriend this summer. Beginning to wonder if I will ever get married again or if I even want to. Pickings are slim out there at my age lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2010-09-21, 10:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Doofus! Nice to see another post. You..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Doofus! Nice to see another post. You should make your way down to a Florida beach one of these time, quit wasting it up there in Maryland.
Ya know I went to Fort Jefferson this spring and had a blast. Forgot to take a foot pic though! I will probably hit Florida this winter to visit my cuzzes and I am sure I will hit a beach or two. Any suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2010-09-22, 11:39 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Ya know I went to Fort Jefferson this..."
Depending on what you're looking for. St Augustine is a great historic location located between Daytona and Jacksonville and there's plenty to do, see while you're there. I would suggest Jacksonville beach, but we don't really have anything going on. Cocoa beach is nice, and so is West Palm beach, but that's a hell of a drive down south (almost to Miami). I've never actually been to any of Florida's west coach beaches, so maybe you could just go there and fill me in on how it is!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-23, 05:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Depending on what you're looking for...."
I have been around long enough to know about his feet. Remember when his feet had a tragic accident? That was a couple years ago I think..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-23, 06:18 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I have been around long enough to know..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47475
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-23, 07:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Ooooo! No don't, I'm squimish!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-23, 07:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ooooo! No don't, I'm squimish!"

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-23, 08:38 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus - The Feets on a Beach 2010!"
Welcome back bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-09-23, 08:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/attachment.php?..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
(Bloody feet)
Eewwwwww~!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-24, 02:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Eewwwwww~! :cry:"
meh, it's not even bad. It's just a little chunk missing.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-25, 04:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "meh, it's not even bad. It's just a..."
I had a little thorn go through one side of my toe and out the other once.
I cried...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-27, 11:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I had a little thorn go through one..."
Oh jeez! You had to remind me of the foots tragedy.... I still have a huge scar (obscured by sand in current pic) and no hair grows on my big toe to this day!!!

But the Doofus abides......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW