Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

GS: Student pees in lunchbox, teacher suspended
Posted 2008-03-18, 02:21 PM
Boy Says Teacher Forced Him To Urinate In Lunchbox During Class

Quote:
The teacher will not be coming to school. She will be relieved of her duty with pay as the school district investigates, officials said.

"If you gotta go, you gotta go," student Quonterious Thomas told Eyewitness News in an interview Monday.

Thomas, 13, says his language arts teacher, Jameeka Chambers, gave him two options when he had to go to the bathroom at Meadowbrook Middle School in Orange County. She said he could wait until the end of class or use her lunchbox in the back of the classroom.

The sixth grader said he used her lunchbox.

"If I had waited any longer, I would have peed on myself and that would have been even more embarrassing," Thomas said, adding that his entire class of 19 students and his teacher watched.

When Thomas told his mom, she said she didn't believe it at first and later realized how traumatized he was.

"I have never, in all the days been living, ever heard about anything happening in all my life. This is a really big shocker for me," said Shameka Bryant, Thomas' mom.

Orange County Public Schools told Eyewitness News the claims are under investigation. The district has taken statements from students in the class, but has not spoken to the teacher.

Chambers has been out of town at an education conference in New Orleans. This is her first year on the job and her record is clean.

"I'm seeking counseling for him, asking questions. What was the purpose? I want to know," Bryant said.

Orange County Public Schools wouldn't specifically comment about what happened. The district says teachers have to allow students to use the restroom.
http://www.wftv.com/news/15620442/detail.html

Yay for government schools!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-18, 02:30 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "GS: Student pees in lunchbox, teacher..."
What the fuck is wrong with teachers these days? The kid has to go to the fucking bathroom, LET HIM GO. I HATED power-tripping teachers that would not let you go to the bathroom no matter what. Oh, you think you're cool because you can boss around a 13 year old? Makes you feel like a big boy, huh? Yeah you're the shit because you think you can deny somebody of using the fucking restroom.

I would have walked out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-18, 02:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What the fuck is wrong with teachers..."
Hey guys! Why don't we just bring our own pissing lunch boxes to school from now on so no one gets singled out!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-18, 03:29 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hey guys! Why don't we just bring our..."
If everyone wore catheters this would not be a problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-18, 03:36 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "GS: Student pees in lunchbox, teacher..."
Haha. I've had bad times with teachers. When I was ten a sub mentioned having a gun in his suitcase, and then I was forced to admit I never heard it in front of the principle and my mom and the sub. I was right. They made me cry.

A lot of times I've taken a teacher seriously like this when I was younger, all of the times being subs. It's just I've never had... to... pee... in... a... lunchbox... It would have been little stuff like, "If you think you can act like this, get out of the school." or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-18, 04:59 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Haha. I've had bad times with teachers...."
Once I was pissed off in class and got sent to the office for cussing out the teacher. While in the office I continued to talk in a vulger manner and the office ladies put me in a room by myself and shut the door.

I eventually had to pee, and I didn't know how long they were going to keep me in this room so I open the door and said "Hey I gotta pee so I'm gonna go.."

They told me that I wasn't aloud to and to sit back down in the room. Hearing this I told them that I would simply just take a piss in the corner of the room.

I locked the door and went to the corner and I heard a loud banging on the door. I turned around, waved and smiled and the lady was freaking out and said that I could go to the bathroom.

ohhh highschool was so fun..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-18, 05:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Once I was pissed off in class and got..."
Wow. In my school you'd be suspended or expelled for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-18, 08:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wow. In my school you'd be suspended..."
if i have to go and a teacher says no i go anyways. what are they gonna do, give you detention for having to pee? NOT
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-18, 08:34 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "if i have to go and a teacher says no i..."
No I'm saying for cussing out teachers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-19, 01:58 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No I'm saying for cussing out teachers."
I was suspended for that one, disrespect to staff 3rd offense
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-19, 02:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I was suspended for that one,..."
You're so cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-20, 12:26 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "GS: Student pees in lunchbox, teacher..."
Quonterious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller