Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Hmm worth a try.
Posted 2003-08-14, 03:17 AM
http://eng.pristontale.com/

its in open beta right now so it is completely free. Kind of a 3d isometric game similiar to el kardian and RO. pretty fun. give it a try. id write a better descreipstion but i need sleep.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-08-14, 09:38 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
http://triglow.wdb.co.kr/triglow/Pri...sh%20v2000.exe for the full downlaod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-14, 11:32 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
downloading it right now, maybe we can meet when i get on-line...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-08-14, 11:34 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
I downloaded it and installed, but I cant connect to servers. Maybe they are down?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-14, 11:42 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
hmm... that may be, usually beta games like these have semi-shit servers, aside from the fact, everyone DL it! this game looks kick ass!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-08-14, 11:49 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
yea!

...except the fact that everyone is too busy playing the far superior lineage 2 beta.

Last edited by uncapped; 2003-08-14 at 11:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-14, 12:04 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
yeah seriouslly, o well at least this one has english dialogue...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-08-14, 12:50 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
Ok, I've been playing for about 1/2 hour, and it's a bit like diablo2. It's kinda weird, not very easy to understand, but I like it a bit. Ill try to check it out some more. By the way, my character is a Atlantean or something and is named Capped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-14, 01:43 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
waht server are you on? alpha?

Im on alpha and my name is satra. account: zeal311

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-08-14, 02:02 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
I'm on Alpha, I'm a morian Altantan, and my name is Capped. My account is uncappy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-15, 11:13 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-15, 03:15 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
uncapped said:
yea!

...except the fact that everyone is too busy playing the far superior lineage 2 beta.
well I'm just going to try this 1 because la2 is running fucked up with that korean language and just closing the game every 5 minutes because of some error... I'll just w8 for the American beta and try that 1 out
system specs seem quite low on Priston Tale, yet the screenshots look pretty nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-15, 03:33 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
Yea i think the thing i like most about this game are the enviroments. there very detailed and imaginitive. kind of cartoony in a way but still cool. im finally lvl 8! woot

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:15 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
oh man this game isnt running either.
Once I enter the world with a char, after 2 seconds a window pops up saying "quitting game'' and then quits the game and goes back to windows
Can any1 help me with this problem ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:55 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
Can anyone tell me how I get Alpha on my list? All I've got right now is "KZEE(NEW)"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-16, 07:06 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
U choose KZEE then start the game and ingame u choose alpha, beta or gamma
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-16, 12:40 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
undeadzombieguy, try posting about that on their forums or use their search option on their forum. ive had about 5 probs and i fixed em all just by searching around on their forum.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-08-16, 12:56 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
Now when I try to connect to KZEE it says it's looking for some file online, then after like 10 seconds it says it can't find it. Then the game closes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-17, 12:32 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
im tellin ya search on their forums.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-08-17, 12:34 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Hmm worth a try."
Sorry, no... I don't like playing games where all you do is beat animals over the head. Seems monotonous.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence