Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

First anime you ever saw?
Posted 2006-05-15, 10:39 PM
I didn't even know it was anime at the time, but mine was probably the old Mega Man series from the early 90's. I also watched Sailor Moon too (I was like freaking 5/6 years old! cut me some slack on the oncoming flames). Can't remember which one I saw first. I know I have some VHS tv recordings of Mega Man roaming around here somewhere....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-15, 10:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "First anime you ever saw?"
The first one I ever saw or watched? Cuz I'm sure I saw a lot of single or half episodes before I actually watched any anime.

As for watched, Trigun.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-05-15, 11:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "First anime you ever saw?"
Sailor Moon on CN, or was it Nick?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-05-16, 12:44 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Sailor Moon on CN, or was it Nick?"
Don't remember. Too long ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-16, 01:23 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Don't remember. Too long ago."
Probally Speed Racer. I cant remeber what the first was, but that is probally the earliest I can remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-16, 02:44 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Probally Speed Racer. I cant remeber..."

But really the first was probably

Last edited by Penguin; 2006-05-16 at 05:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-05-16, 04:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "First anime you ever saw?"
Sailor Moon. First show I watched all episodes of was Cowboy Bebop.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-05-16, 05:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "First anime you ever saw?"
I'm thinking it was Hellsing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-16, 10:25 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm thinking it was Hellsing."
Speed Racer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-16, 12:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Speed Racer."
i think mine was either speed racer, sailor moon, or dbz. can't really remember
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2006-05-16, 12:55 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i think mine was either speed racer,..."
Armored Samurai Troopers. Bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2006-05-16, 01:51 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "Armored Samurai Troopers. Bitches."
Either Star Blazers or Robotech.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-05-16, 01:53 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Either Star Blazers or Robotech."
captain tsubasa arabic version
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2006-05-16, 05:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "First anime you ever saw?"
I'm pretty sure it was Speed Racer for me. First one I remember actually watching is...sadly enough...Sailormoon on CN. First series that I actually watched every episode of was Witch Hunter Robin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-05-17, 02:01 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm pretty sure it was Speed Racer for..."
Voltron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2006-05-17, 05:16 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Voltron."
For some reason I thought this thread meant the first anime you saw an entire series of. The first anime I ever saw period was definitely not Hellsing, probably some random bullshit like Speed Racer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-17, 10:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "For some reason I thought this thread..."
First I saw was either Akira or Venus Wars. I think Venus Wars. But those are movies. As for series it was either... Macross, Record of Lodess War, or the Final Fantasy series.

Last edited by pr0xy; 2006-05-17 at 10:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-05-18, 12:48 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "First I saw was either Akira or Venus..."
Saint Seiya (Knights of the zodiac) when I was a little kid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-05-22, 07:19 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Saint Seiya (Knights of the zodiac)..."
*clears Throat* POKEMON... I was 7 years old... funny. I still watch it sometimes on Saturdays!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-05-22, 10:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "First anime you ever saw?"
What else? Speed Racer, of course.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence